+ Follow This Topic
Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe I'm just not a fun guy...

Well, I ordinarily am correct. In fact, to such a degree that this is a real lapse in memory. Kinda wish I was like the guy, though: he gets girls so easily. I'd rather be a huge BS'er and bad friend who gets girls than the opposite and doesn't get girls.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

And this ^^ is a load of BS
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

What part of that wasBS?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

This bit: >>Well, I ordinarily am correct<<

Considering how much hand holding you've needed during this dating and the uncountable times you've had to be corrected in your thinking, I'm calling absolute BS on that comment.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    FFS, guys. Just go get them measured. End the debate

http://www.epenis.nl
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol...dating and related stuff doesn't count. Smarts and logic are to be left at the gate when dealing with those.

Anyway, now that you mention it, I still need some hand holding. I keep having "Oh, she'd never give me a chance" thoughts as I like through profiles..The girl that messaged me first is a real one of a kind. Might be the last successful interaction I have..

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    FFS, guys. Just go get them measured. End the debate

http://www.epenis.nl
    Lol, I think indi has been hacked...

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol...dating and related stuff doesn't count. Smarts and logic are to be left at the gate when dealing with those.

Anyway, now that you mention it, I still need some hand holding. I keep having "Oh, she'd never give me a chance" thoughts as I like through profiles..The girl that messaged me first is a real one of a kind. Might be the last successful interaction I have..
    I'm not the gentle hand holder like some of the others. I do tough love. If you don't give yourself a kick up the backside, your concerns will come true.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's insulting. You think I can't google with the best of them?

Actually, KZ posted that link ages ago. And what happened to imma? He was here, now gone again? He's funny and adds spice to the site. Come on Cerb...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I have absolutely no clue what your comment even meant...

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I'm not the gentle hand holder like some of the others. I do tough love. If you don't give yourself a kick up the backside, your concerns will come true.
    All I do is give myself those proverbial kicks. I spend most of the day thinking "You suck at this", "You are disgustingly incompetent with girls" and "Why can't you be as good with girls as ______?"

You're using the wrong foot. I don't mean you should use the self flagellation foot. The foot you need is about realising that this woe is me attitude will doom you to failure. It's about accepting that a positive outcomes are for those with a positive attitude.

It's about getting yourself in to see that psychologist and learning how to man up and stop blaming others for your woes.

The psychologist couldn't help...unless he has a daughter he can arrange a date with! That would solve all my problems!

How many times did you see him?

Not once. Kinda ashamed and embarrassed after having to cancel at the last minute (family came over unexpectedly).

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast