+ Follow This Topic
Page 23 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I can't imagine how you got my friends number or why you decided to call him. Yeah, he told me but I honestly don't care. I'm just pissed that you are back on my mind as I've been doing just fine drinking you out of my thoughts for the last few months. I can't wait for the day you realize how good you had it and how you have only yourself to blame for throwing it all away. Yes, I miss you, I still think about you a little bit each day but I also think about how you could never make me happy. I hope you get what you want out of life. Personally, it'ss not something I would wish on my worst enemy, but I hope it is worth it to you.

Today i felt the most painful heartache ever, the feeling of wanted to cried out loud your name to come back to me. How are you doing there? glad to see one of your post at Facebook today, since almost 1 month already right? even thou you didnt post at my wall im grateful enough to see you getting better. For me here still missing you badly like i always do, and really hope you miss me too...

Opps ... My bad

And to quote Katy Perry .. I kissed a girl and I liked it

Looks like I just ****ed up the reconciliation

why respond the first time at all? Then ignore me the second time? WTF???????

I am just delaying the inevitable.. man this blows big donkey cock

how can you be so caring for others and not for me? why do you post on her wall and not mine? did you think I wouldnt see it? SHE LEFT YOU!! I am the one who would never leave you!!! ME!!! and I'm still here.. and the one who would never leave me LEFT ME!!! how sweet.. you wish she was here now.. what if I post that on YOUR wall?? I wish you were here now.. and did you see that SHE DOESNT CARE ENOUGH TO ANSWER YOU???? WHAT THE F*****************CK!!!! :'''(

dont you remember? for so long.. you only wanted to talk to me.. and me to you.. f*ck them.. the ones who left.. they didnt matter anymore..only us.. I cant take it anymore.. how can I be the ONLY one you dont miss?? how can that be? I just feel like its impossible.. yet I guess its true... I just want to die..

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    how can you be so caring for others and not for me? why do you post on her wall and not mine? did you think I wouldnt see it? --->SHE LEFT YOU!!<----
    *ding* there's your answer. It's always harder with those who leaves you and not vice versa. I think you never loose some feelings you had towards somebody who left you...you just learn to live with those feelings...or bury them to another relationship.

And yeah, I know those feelings you're going through pretty damn well. You just let it out better than me.

i think its over.. just tell me so.. please for my sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulibuli View Post
    *ding* there's your answer. It's always harder with those who leaves you and not vice versa. I think you never loose some feelings you had towards somebody who left you...you just learn to live with those feelings...or bury them to another relationship.

And yeah, I know those feelings you're going through pretty damn well. You just let it out better than me.
    yes.. and him knowing that I am sitting there on facebook just pining away for him doesnt help either, I am sure...

I will never forget you.. you will never find anyone as good as me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    I will never forget you.. you will never find anyone as good as me.
    I hope I feel up to saying this... soon...

life goes on <3
    this is what you said to me.. my life hasnt gone on since then... dont know if it ever will.. what was the heart for?

I hope you realize through this break that I really do improve your life, and that I'm not a failure. That you really do want to make a go of things and that I am the person you want to be with forever. Because these are the things I feel about you. I love you with all of my heart and I can't stand being away from you... Please, think clearly, don't use me....

Almost four years wasted? Please, don't throw that away. Don't ruin the special life we had together.

Page 23 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast