+ Follow This Topic
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

Yes, I have, was alright, isn't like I demand it, if it goes that way I'm fine with it, otherwise don't care.

On the pets question, I have a cat.

What age did you lose your virginity? Since on the topic of sex.

After the age of 15 but before the age of 18

Is there one reality show you are addicted to having to watch?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Can't think of one. Used to enjoy Survivor in the past though.

What was the last thing someone said or did that hurt your feelings, can be very specific or general?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

They said basically all the time we knew each other was meaningless as friends because someone they are dating is basically jealous of me, for no reason in reality but in her own mind & they are now distancing me. Hurts me because I have strong boundaries, & would never cross any line, him & myself never dated, only ever friends, there is NO sexual chemistry but she wants me gone, & he wants to appease her demands.
    Apparently I am one of three women she wants removed. The other two though he's slept with ~ so why me?

~ Specific enough?
    ~ Same question to the next poster who comes along.
    Last edited by breathe123; 14-03-16 at 03:59 AM.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

My mother said I never take the time to help the family out and that is such bullshit I am always over there helping or helping my brother, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. Just because the one time I had several prior commitments and couldn't get out of it for 48 hours. FFS

What superstitions do you actually believe? Like break a mirror -- get 7 years bad luck -- don't cross a black cat -- walk under a ladder, shit like that.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I believe in the karma one, lol?
    Do bad to others and one day unexpectedly it will grab you by the throat and give it back to you, probably even worse then you gave it to the other.
    Also the break a mirror one I definitely bought into as a kid.

If you could have a do over, on anything in your life from birth to now what would you do over?

My previous LT relationship. Wipe all of it from start to finish from my memory, or never get involved. It was to date the most painful situation to have dealt with.

Where is your dream spot to live if money wasn't an issue and you could move there this week?

So many places but maybe Australia or Italy.

Same Question.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Ooo! This game seems neat. I'm joining WAAAAAAY late, so sorry if I may repeat questions. To answer the last question....

The Bowels of Hell.

That or the middle of Disney World. :-P (Actually 100% serious there. If I could, I so would live in Disney World.)

If money were no issue (ex: you won the lottery and never needed another dime in your life) what, if anything, would you do professionally? If nothing, what else would you do with your life instead?

I don't think I would work at all, I'd do charity work & travel the world before settling down & marrying & having kidlets. After I traveled the world I would buy a home for myself & other family members close by each other ~ prefer near water.

What was the last good deed you did for someone ~ could be a stranger or a person you know?

I gave my best friend a fair bit of money to pay her part of her rent because she had extra expenses this month and was short monies.
    I guess it is a good deed because I gave it, didn't lend it so no repayment requested.

What food will you just not eat, maybe because idea of it turns your stomach, or are allergic too?

Macaroni and cheese. For some reason I've just never liked it. I'm not a huge cheese fan as it is. I do like some types of cheese, but almost never ON my food. There are exceptions, but typically the only cheese I like on food is pizza type cheese or pepper jack. I LOVE pepper jack. For example, though, whenever I go somewhere and order a hamburger, I have adopted the habit of ordering it as "a hamburger, no cheese." Otherwise, if I order a hamburger, they almost always put cheese on it. ARRRGH! If I'd wanted cheese on it, I'd have asked for a CHEESEburger! So, now I make sure to make it very clear. LOL!

What is your deepest darkest fear? Not that I'm going to use it or anything. Mwuuuhahahahahahaha!!!! LOL! No, I'm kidding. My actual question is....

What is one thing people don't typically know about you that they might be surprised to learn?

For me my hearing issues but I have mentioned it here and there on here but it isn't an obvious thing until people think I am being rude and ignoring them lol

What do you wish you had right now, money no object to make yourself happier?

A move to another country to live and work, so basically a new start somewhere else.

What is your favorite alcohol drink? and non alcohol drink?

I don't drink, so my favorite alcoholic drink is none. If I did drink, though, I bet it would be something cherry-flavored. I love cherry flavored things. Speaking of which.... my favorite nonalcoholic drink is Code Red Mountain Dew (diet version preferred when I can find it). It is the cherry Mountain Dew.

What was your favorite vacation spot so far and what were some of your favorite things you did there?

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast