+ Follow This Topic
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

^ Those damn Russians and their conspiracy theories.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

And i would tell You why but I keep it for a better moment
    and i'm gonna say it right now: you have nothing on me to "save for a better moment" lol
    Unless you make some shit up, which i'm sure your capable of, and yea, your right to wish to stay away from me cuz if we meet it won't be nice for you haha
    And btw i'm surprised, i thought maybe the reason you think i'm ugly is cuz "i'm not the polish type of pretty", but then remembered that the teacher who complimented me the most (yea, exactly the one when you said "you should change the teacher") was actually Polish lol So it's only you, and your eyesight, to blame.

Gigabitch
    there's no 24 hour rule, go by the rules)))

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post

Gigabitch
    there's no 24 hour rule, go by the rules)))
    The rules state that I can give you an infraction or ban you for some of the things you've said. I'm not big on banning. I'm big on social pressure. I'm quite surprised you still post here.
    Spammer Spanker

Elle shouldn't get infractions if the others who are calling names and such aren't getting them either. Now be nice everyone before I start singing Kumbaya.

As I've said, I'm pretty loose with that kind of thing. She should be careful what she asks for if she wants to invoke The Rules.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Our next trip we are planning to do a 'fertile crescent' tour: Italy, Greece, Turkey, N.Africa. My son is really into ancient history.
    Indi, maybe you and Elle can swap numbers and meet up in Greece or Italy for a late-night smoke outside of a trendy club if she's in Europe around the same time

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Indi, maybe you and Elle can swap numbers and meet up in Greece or Italy for a late-night smoke outside of a trendy club if she's in Europe around the same time
    damn, this just proves my theory
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I doubt elle would survive the encounter.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    by now it seems really obvious that Primo and Elle are the same person.

I'm just a big, street smart, black leather jacket type of guy Sonrisa, not an elegant, well dressed, sophisticated young lady like Elle.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Primo - Why would I want to associate with such a person IRL? I deal with enough insecure personalities in my job. While I admit she would have much to gain from meeting me, the converse is not true.

I suppose I could offer her a job as personal maid or something. But even there my standards are higher.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    and i'm gonna say it right now: you have nothing on me to "save for a better moment" lol
    Unless you make some shit up, which i'm sure your capable of, and yea, your right to wish to stay away from me cuz if we meet it won't be nice for you haha
    And btw i'm surprised, i thought maybe the reason you think i'm ugly is cuz "i'm not the polish type of pretty", but then remembered that the teacher who complimented me the most (yea, exactly the one when you said "you should change the teacher") was actually CRAZY lol So it's only her, and her eyesight, to blame.
    Fixed

That's an assault no? Should I be concerned? Lol , it just proves You have no 'class' word in your dictionary

And no...I just wait for somebody before I say what I know
    I wazzzz here

Elle after a few rounds of Sambuka just might be tolerable then... or unconscious... same thing really
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

by now it seems really obvious that Primo and Elle are the same person.
    It seems you know as little about internet as you do about everything else. Look up the IP's istead of guessing dude

AND those ppl, i mean your russian cousins you were talking about, they way you described them it looks like in russia they call'd them ботники and гопники, which means nerds. Cool kids don't like them, they r annoying.
    The just study and work, and want to get good grades eww
    The real life is what i described in my pink post (which probably isn't pink anymore ) and i really don't know what Indignant was talkin about when she said smth about not having hot water or smth, my relatives there live in a beautiful house right next to the mayor's, and there's everything there, and i've never seen such a beautiful house here in canada, well, maybe once or twice in a rich neighborhood..

the teacher who complimented me the most (yea, exactly the one when you said "you should change the teacher") was actually CRAZY
    yup, polish are crazy! Not that i had any doubt thanks for fixin lol

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pleaseee can someone ban her please ;( Or I might get crazyyyy

I wazzzz here

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast