+ Follow This Topic
Page 25 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: What you enjoyed today

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just rediscovered my childhood favorite treat! [url]http://www.joraycandy.com/[/url]

These are real fruit roll ups from before those incredibly disgusting things began invading every child's lunchbox.

Anyway, those are made with real fruit and as I recall they were awesome. I don't think I've had one since I was seven years old. I just ordered a box of them. Hope they live up to my expectations.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I just rediscovered my childhood favorite treat! [url]http://www.joraycandy.com/[/url]

These are real fruit roll ups from before those incredibly disgusting things began invading every child's lunchbox.

Anyway, those are made with real fruit and as I recall they were awesome. I don't think I've had one since I was seven years old. I just ordered a box of them. Hope they live up to my expectations.
    Yum!

I know what you mean about 'fruit' rollups. You can, tho, buy real fruit leather. I seem to remember Bread & Circus and Trader Joes carrying that stuff?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I went to book airline tickets today to go visit my sister and discovered the airline had given me a $530 credit for misplaced baggage/delayed flights over Christmas.

The tickets ended up costing me nothing. Hooray for free stuff!!!!!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I went to book airline tickets today to go visit my sister and discovered the airline had given me a $530 credit for misplaced baggage/delayed flights over Christmas.

The tickets ended up costing me nothing. Hooray for free stuff!!!!!
    Oh, that's encouraging! I just filed a 600 euro claim against BA. I thought it was hopeless, but maybe not. They want my boarding pass, though, and I threw it away in the airport.

My old boss used to dry things for everyone she knew for Christmas, and she made this amazing fruit leather.

Fruit > Candy.

It has, it does, and it will.

I enjoyed playing with my daughter today.

I enjoyed spending time with my boyfriend.

I enjoyed hearing my mother saying how much she loves him for me.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Learned to play this on the piano (Yann Tiersen - Comptine d'Un Autre été), took me ALL ****ING DAY. Other than fitting the over priced piece of shit tux in the morning all I did was play the piano all day. For some reason playing this song perfectly with no mistakes from beginning to end is better than ****ing. That is how rewarding it was to finally get it perfectly. So that is what I enjoyed today. Also finished a quarter of a bottle of vodka with juice through out the day. Weird ass day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr64NI33qUo"]YouTube - the piano[/ame]
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 23-02-09 at 02:27 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I enjoyed the fact that I made the right decision.

Not too long back, I was in a dilemma between my ex and my now boyfriend. My ex suddenly wanted to work things out after realizing I was no longer trying to buss my ass to be his little pet. Deep inside, I knew it wasnt genuine, cuz something kept me back from being open with him like I used to be. So, we cut contact, and he turned around and called me a hoe and that was it. He's an internet gangsta, I tell ya. So I'm dating this guy and we are now together for a little over a month. So I was told yesterday about his Facebook and he's talking smack about me on there calling me a lying bitch and this that and the third. At first, I was annoyed, but now I am super happy. I am even more glad with my decision to be with the guy I currently am with. This one doesnt call me names online and insult my intelligence even when I upset him. Alot more mature than that thing, you know?

This one's for you, "Decastro". I'm pretty damn sure you're still checking up on me, so stick this in your pipe and smoke it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Haha, Nisha its like nothing can get you down. You can pull the brightest star out of any problem you face, I admire a person who can do that.

I had a pretty slow day to start, I got up got showered and watched t.v. for a bit. My roommate got home and we went in and settled up some money we were owed from our previous landlord. I came home with $500 in my pocket and a smile to go with it.

We both played soccer competitively for almost 15 years and neither of us have played in a few years. We went outside to see if we still had the skills and we did! We actually had a small crowd coming home from the college watching us and our soccer antics.

I went in, got cleaned up then went out riding in SHORTS AND A T-SHIRT for the first time this year for an hour.

When I got home I had a message on my phone from my friends girlfriend, she set my up on a date with a girl I think is smoking hot and apparently she reciprocates the same feeling.

I sat in my front lawn with one of the neighbor girls, her dog and a twisted tea and watched the sunset. I'm going to watch Max Payne a second time now, pretty much a perfect day all in all

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Haha, Nisha its like nothing can get you down. You can pull the brightest star out of any problem you face, I admire a person who can do that.
    Lol CB. Thanks. There are alot of things that actually get under my skin tbh, but I try to hide my true feelings in person even if it hurts inside. It's better to not let them know their under your skin, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Lol CB. Thanks. There are alot of things that actually get under my skin tbh, but I try to hide my true feelings in person even if it hurts inside. It's better to not let them know their under your skin, you know?
    "Give them nothing, but take from them everything."

Its a line from the movie 300. As cheesy as it may seem, it has a lot of meaning in life. Girls always tell me I am extremely difficult and sometimes impossible to read, I am that way for a reason. You will always have the upper hand in life if you stay one step ahead by not showing all your cards

Of course, when you find the right person and put it all out there, thats when you will truly be happy. Refer to your signature Nisha!

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Our basketball team was undefeated in district (32-0), ranked #1 in the state, and in the top 7 in the nation. We won our first round playoff tonight bringing our record to 33-0.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bird and I argue all the time. He'll start getting too loud and I'll tell him to shut up. He responds by whipping his head around and emphatically shouting NO! YOU BE QUIET!! And it basically goes back and forth from there.

This morning we were having another of our little arguments. I told him to be quiet and, much to my surprise, he replied, "I'm gonna kick your ass!!" I've been trying to teach him that phrase but he usually takes a while to learn new stuff and it usually takes even longer for him to say it clearly. But damn if his words weren't crystal clear.

Needless to say I laughed my ass off. Now he's shouting it over and over again. He's got me laughing so hard I can hardly breathe. The neighbors are probably going to assume there's a domestic dispute and call the cops.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Lmao that is soooo awesome Gribble. I wish I could hear this for myself. That is cool lol.

Today I found out that one of the people I hated in High school, their brother killed themself. Made my day, you know, a bit better.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."