+ Follow This Topic
Page 252 of 405 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    Thats what a friend of mine suggested. The little one does like to help out so I'll give that a try this weekend. I do realize I was once young and had definite things that skeeved me food-wise. I think the problem is the rudeness in which they display their dislike.
    Children haven't learned empathy. The only reason why they don't like to upset other people is because they might come back to scold, and upset them.

Children are inherently selfish.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Children haven't learned empathy. The only reason why they don't like to upset other people is because they might come back to scold, and upset them.

Children are inherently selfish.
    unfortunately that applies to a lot of adults nowadays who weren't taught any etiquette. it's common in europe or canada to teach young ones good manners. however here in the states it's not given a second thought and selfish kids grow up into more selfish adults.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    unfortunately that applies to a lot of adults nowadays who weren't taught any etiquette. it's common in europe or canada to teach young ones good manners. however here in the states it's not given a second thought and selfish kids grow up into more selfish adults.
    kids learn from the adults around them. when there are selfish parents/care-givers, there will be selfish kids

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh FFS ! I can't sleep . Too many things on my head...
    I wazzzz here

Some jackass is spamming the forum with some shit about me. What a loser. Must not have anything to do at all.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    **** insomnia for real now... I'm going to sleep even if I will be forced to count sheeps in my freaking head.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Just another consequence of what Indi refers to as a "Me First" society.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A/C on the blink. Miserable hot. Bah. Plus I caught a cold. If this doesn't clear up in time for next Friday I'm going to go ballistic.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    **** insomnia for real now... I'm going to sleep even if I will be forced to count sheeps in my freaking head.
    must be the haircut ...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf's parents arrived today and we went in the evening to a restaurant and my bf's mum blacked out :/ I hope it was just because she was tired and didn't eat much today ... This doesn't change the fact that my bf worries about her and is upset now all the time... And there was this bus accident near Berlin... The bus was from a town in Poland near to my hometown. 13 people died there :/
    I wazzzz here

One of my friends who is a foreign exchange student is really sick. I asked her yesterday if she wanted me to go with her to the doctor (to mediate), but she insisted on roughing it out and told me she doesn't like to ask for help. Today I get a text message from her asking if I will help her. I'm studying for an exam, so I'm pissed that she's disturbing me now. What can I do, though, the clinic is closed on Sunday. She'll have to wait until tomorrow morning, which means instead of a final preparation before class, I'll have to be at the student health clinic.

She'll have to make this up to me somehow.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The shade of grey I used in my bedroom looks kind of purple-ish in the morning light, probably due to the tile floor. I'm not sure this annoys me exactly, but it wasn't what I had in mind.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I keep re-hashing in my mind a weird comment my bf made last week. We were looking over my new hire paperwork, medical insurance plans I can choose from. My new insurance is MUCH better than any offered through his employer.

So we were laying in bed and he says, "I suppose I'd have to marry you to get on your insurance."

It took me off guard. We've never talked about the "M" word. We are weird like that. I guess we need to work on that a lot more, being at ease in speaking about those awkward talks.

I just didn't know how to respond. Am I suppose to be insulted or somehow hopeful? I don't know.
    i agree, it's weird that he'd consider marrying you for insurance purposes. i'd be offended.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I need someone to punch me or something.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Robot, tell me something , are all Spaniards so ****ing dirty ?? It's already the 3rd flat that we take and is dirty as ****. This one , we've spent already 2 days on cleaning it and we aren't finished yet. The owners had a dog and there are hair and fur everywhere , soooooo disgusting. They were moving out on the day that we moved in and they even didn't take out their own trash(what's even better, we could see their condoms in the trash :/ ) . The worst is, when we came to visit the flat, they seemed so clean ,but unfortunately we didn't pay attention to all the details... My God, the fridge was just DISGUSTING . Shower - OMG - it's like she never cleaned it (and there was a lot of fur in it blaaah) .And there are soo many things to fix in this flat it's incredible. If they don't come to fix it we will not pay the rent and use the money to fix it ...
    I wazzzz here