+ Follow This Topic
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

Funny thing about the Internet -- so hard to prove anything via the "he said, she said" methods that might work well in real life... where people actually know you.

Here, you'll just have to face the harsh reality that nobody believes you without hard evidence... and even then, they may not care. To many in cyberspace, we are merely words on a screen... what could you possibly have to prove to that?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The most pathetic is, that she needs to go to the forum to show off. But maybe because in real life someone would kick her face after 1minute of listening to that crap
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    LatinoItaliano

Don't talk about my parents your not in a position to do that. None of you!
    Elle,

Like I said before...

..., but when reality smacks you in the face, you're not going to be very happy.
    So you can warn everyone else that you speak your mind, yet the minute that someone else speaks their mind, they need to shut up? Very interesting!

One thing which we lowly peasants know about down here in Reality Zone is: If you're going to throw punches, then you damn sure better be able to take punches!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Come back Elle when you have something to show for *yourself*. Most people can drum up wealthy relatives (various distances removed) to sound like they come from wealth. I highly doubt it in your case, tho. Your taste is too appalling to have experienced it directly.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I suppose I could offer her a job as personal maid or something. But even there my standards are higher.
    yup, your right, i'm not used working specially serving others

Pettit-Papillon
    OMG it seems like 99% of polish ppl are jerks i just remembered another one! There was a woman working as a "manager" at one of the cafe's oh god, all my friends who worked there HATED HER she was inadequate, mental person, with her polish ways, apparently 2 proud that she's a "manager" at the cafe, which involved shouting at the kids (literally) who worked there, and walking around checking the dishes are clean , and then there were her friends polish cooks, she always talked to them in polish and one of them stole 60$ from my purse (yea, my purse looked really expensive, i'm not even surprised they chose it over my friend's)! Yea, i kno, too crazy to be true eh? Yet it is. so here you go polish are rude and crazyyy!!! And your one more proof of that PP

I think this song speaks for everyone in regard to Elle..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVmQyDAWFhQ"]YouTube- Gary Puckett and The Union Gap - Young Girl[/ame]
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Has anyone ever taught you about modesty?

You may be pretty, you may be skinny, you may even be "nice", but you sure as hell are conceited.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OMG if elle think's that 99% of polish are crazy then people
    Poland is officially the best and the smartes country in the world. I bet no country will beat that score

And as to Your story with stealing... Maybe they've stolen Your brain too.Did You ask?
    I wazzzz here

The most pathetic is, that she needs to go to the forum to show off. But maybe because in real life someone would kick her face after 1minute of listening to that crap
    AND the most RIDICULOUS thing is that for some reason your here too lol,

and i came here just a couple of weeks ago, after a big break,

and you've been here all this time..

and even when i first joined you were already here,

and notice that mostly only post here, in my 2 threads.

Does it mean now YOUR life sucks that much worse than mine?

And as to Your story with stealing... Maybe they've stolen Your brain too.Did You ask?
    yea, i'm sure they could use some brain as well as money lol

I think we just found a date for BoredGeorge...

- James Allen

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

and notice that mostly only post here, in my 2 threads.

Does it mean now YOUR life sucks that much worse than mine?
    No, it's just that nothing else is as hilarious, pathetic yet entertaining as you (do not mistake this as a compliment). You're like crack- addictive but the stupidest shit you will ever do in your whole life.

I dunno what you guys r talking about, yes i visit russia every year in summer it's a perfect place to relax!! people r not so overwhelmed with work, you'll never hear "i'm busy" if you ask someone to go out with you, also ppl my age and older (like 18--25) don't work, it's like heavan for me, at nigh at about 12 we meet up , then drink, go to nightclubs, drink, walk n the streets smoke, talk, then in the morning you don't really feel like going to your place, so you stay over at your friend's, then you wake up at like 3 in the afternoon, have a lil hangover go tan, or to a salon, or whatever, then i dunno, go shopping, and by 12 at night your ready to party again, and you don't really have to study there, you just have to make an impression of studying, or just pay money (my friends told me, and i believe them) and yea, as i said nobody's doing those stupid part time jobs, their parents leave money for their kids to go party on a bedside in the morning, it's friggin heaven on earth! I get more meories from my 1 month in russia every year then the rest of year in canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's siiiiiick!!!
    Where do you get the money for all that from Elle?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

highly doubt it in your case, tho. Your taste is too appalling to have experienced it directly.
    Oh, unlike you i've nothing to hide, and i gladly expended on my parents and even ancestors, and even pictures. So maybe it's your turn at last...?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I think we just found a date for BoredGeorge...
    LMAO!!! Now that is too funny!! Whew!

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast