+ Follow This Topic
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

I am no longer in school, but I was a very good student. Even at times got all A's. I was always a nerd. LOL! My favorite subject? I don't know, actually. It seemed to vary. Sometimes science, sometimes math. As I got later in my school days, just about anything to do with computers.

Have you ever had a crush you'd sort of be embarrassed to admit? Feel free to answer just with yes or no, or if you'd like, feel free to go into further detail.

Do you mean a celebrity crush? or a regular person I know crush?

Celebrity wise -- I had one on Susan Sarandon and got a lot of grief because of how old she was compared to me but I think she still looks hot so who cares, right? Think she's 70 now?

Same question, maybe Jester since you asked the question? You?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Well, since you asked me directly....

If I really think about it, I guess it's funny I asked because I don't think I necessarily have one I'd sort of consider embarrassing. As a general rule of thumb, though, I don't really tend to tell ANYBODY about my crushes, at least my serious crushes, as I consider them to be personal. Celebrity crushes are different. I'll sometimes talk about them if it happens to come up because it isn't like that is a serious crush that I actually think I'd have a chance if I ever asked the person out. LOL!

I think a small part of me sort of ALWAYS feels a little embarrassed about it when I have a crush, so I guess maybe all of my crushes would count for me. LOL! Even though I crush often (well, I did in the past, anyway), I don't crush indiscriminately. In other words, even when I randomly get a crush on somebody whilst barely actually knowing her.... it is still because there is a special intangible something even I can't explain that just makes them interesting to me. So, I don't just crush on any and every girl.... but I think the ones I tend to find a little embarrassing in particular are ones when I barely know the person... but just for some reason something about them catches my interest.

Anyways, answering because JFF asked me directly, but I'll also put that back out there for the next player.

Have you ever had a crush you'd sort of be embarrassed to admit? Feel free to answer just with yes or no, or if you'd like, feel free to go into further detail. (And, since JFF asked for clarification, that COULD mean just a celebrity crush, or could mean an actual crush on somebody you actually wanted to maybe ask out.)

I like reading the answers to these questions ion this particular thread :]

Had a crush on a math teacher in High school ~ he wasn't old like in his 50s but was obviously older than me who at the time was 17 years old. I also ~ liked the actor Michael Keaton. Something sexy about him to me.

What worries you the most about the your future?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Never finding my true one/my soul mate. Also having a child and losing it too. I guess overall being alone and lonely.

Same question.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

God.... good question. That one USED to be easier for me to answer. It used to be that the thing that worried me most, much like lovebroken, was never finding true love. Thing is... I've accepted, now, that I never will find it. I've accepted it, I've moved on.... so it no longer worries me. It is my inevitable fate. So, with that not to worry about.... I don't know. I guess perhaps now what I worry most about my future is that there will be too much of it. God, my luck I will live to be 300. That, or maybe that my suffering will only increase in some way. For example, I'm always paranoid I am somehow going to lose my job and suffer through a long period of being unable to find one. About one of the last things I'd ever want to have to experience in life is to have to worry how I will afford to live. Afford a place to live, food to eat, etc.

I think I'll pass long this same question just one more time because I also find that interesting...

What worries you the most about the your future?

Boo, does no one else but us worry about our future? No one else replied. I also worry about ageing quickly, need to limit my sun exposure. I don't want to be one of these poorly aged yet still young women who botox and surgery to appear their age. No. Hate. Idea of this.

If you hit someones car by accident would you leave a note with your details and take fault or would you just leave it as is and not take any fault?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Depends -- tbh. I am a good driver and careful so have not had this happen to myself yet, but if the person was in their car at the time obviously I wouldn't just drive off, I'd take the proper action.

Same as ^
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I would, or wait for them to show back up to their car and then exchange information then. I would never drive away from a scene of an accident, especially one I was cause of.

How do you prefer to celebrate your birthday? ( on a birthday question theme here lol)

Good God. I prefer to not. It's nothing to celebrate. Not, mind you, in the way some people hate their birthday because it means they are older. For me, that's maybe the only positive thing. At least I'm one year closer to this pointless existence coming to an end. ...God, that was depressing. Forget that noise. I'm gonna pass that one along to somebody else so they can maybe have a less bummer answer.

How would you prefer to celebrate your birthday?

first with my family always and then with my gf and best friends later in the evening. i don't care about cake and candles and balloons, i like a good meal, drinks, music - maybe swimming at a pool doing some basketball or whatever sport. i'd rather friends take me out to eat, drink see a concert, sporting event or movie then buy me wrapped up gifts.

what is troubling you the most today in your life?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

....I could answer that in so many depressing ways.... so I'm going to go with something a little less depressing that is REALLY troubling me lately. (In fact, I've already mentioned it a few times here. LOL!)

I CAN'T GET MY GOD DAMN CONTACTS IN!!!!!! For the first time ever, I got myself contacts. I got the daily ones because I like my glasses and don't want to switch to contacts.... but I want to have the contacts for when I attend my comic cons, horror cons, etc. It is so damn hard to see in my mask because I can't wear my glasses. So, I want to be able to wear contacts so I can see and be able to keep my mask on as long as I want.

Got the contacts on Saturday. They put them in for me as part of the exam. They then brought me to a room to practice taking them off and putting them on. With GREAT difficulty, I took one out with only minor difficulty, and then with great difficulty managed to put it back in. By then, I wanted to go the Hell home. With the waiting before and the exam itself... and then fussing with the contacts on top of that, it had already wasted enough of my time.

Sunday I must have tried for a half hour or more.... on JUST ONE EYE. I swear, I was about two seconds from a rage blackout when I finally just quit. Monday I wasn't in the mood to fuss with them so I left them at home. Tuesday (yesterday as I am typing this) I brought them to work so I could try again. After once again trying discouragingly long with NO success, I was P*$$ED and had to stop. Today I decided they aren't worth the stress. I'm angry enough in general without the help.

I have to go back this weekend anyway for a follow-up they wanted to schedule, so I'll bring the contacts then and tell them I can't get them in. Hopefully they can offer some advice. I REALLY want to get this, because it should make my mask wearing experience SO much better.... but it just isn't worth how aggravated they make me.

I've done some reading online and a lot of people say they had that same kind of experience at first and now they can put them in within seconds.... so hopefully I can get the hang of it.

I'm going to turn this one around. I have enough negativity in my life. I think we could all use some positivity.

What is something you are really excited about in your life? (Could be something coming soon, or something that is part of your life right now.)

^ DAMN! did you hurt your eyes with all that trying, Jester? Maybe you need different contacts? Back to the eye doctor?

Just moved homes, ...bought a house and recently got engaged. All this happened in my forum absence...you know how good things happen and then you wait for the bad string of events to smack you in the face? Please, no bad string... OMG...want to keep the good feels for awhile. Planning on getting a dog next month now I have a yard for the little pup to use...

Do you still talk to the first person you ever kissed, or slept with?

Well, since you asked.... No, I didn't really hurt my eyes. Also, I'm still not quite there yet as in it still takes me a while to get them in..... BUT I can get them in now. I went to two days of my convention this weekend and managed to get them in without TOO much difficulty both days. And the even gooder news (gooder isn't a word, but I'm making it one, LOL!) is that it REALLY helps. I figured it would, but it makes it SO much easier to see even in my mask.

Back to the game.

HEEELLLLL no, I don't. LOL! I have personally never really seen any good reason to stay in touch with an ex. Unless you have kids together or something like that. Even if there weren't any hurt feelings or anything like that, that is still just something best left in your past. In my personal case, that particular person was not very good for me and it took me way too long to realize it. So, they are not somebody who deserves ANY place in my life at all.

You know my self-imposed rule for this game by now... So, re-passing along the same question:

Do you still talk to the first person you ever kissed, or slept with?

No, I would but they have died.

If you were a house pet what would you wish your owner would name you? LOL

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast