+ Follow This Topic
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

House pet? Is this some kind of dominatrix/50 shades shit?
    Peter Pleather. (My names not even Peter)

What do you think about just getting a hug after a great first date?

I love that, even a nice but quick kiss. Nothing too heavy petting for a first date though but sweet romantic gestures are always nice to get.

What was the biggest lie you ever told in a relationship?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    House pet? Is this some kind of dominatrix/50 shades shit?
    Peter Pleather. (My names not even Peter)

What do you think about just getting a hug after a great first date?
    [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] Like a cat, dog, bird, fish etcs. Animals you keep inside a house.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    I love that, even a nice but quick kiss. Nothing too heavy petting for a first date though but sweet romantic gestures are always nice to get.

What was the biggest lie you ever told in a relationship?
    That I believed what they were telling me when I actually knew it was all lies. I didn't want their drama and ended the relationship very soon after.

Same question as breathe123 asked.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

My Daughter haha I was on the wrong page doh!

Biggest lie oh my errrrrrmmm well I did find out that my ex husband arranged a trip to Italy I saw the boarding passes on his email and I had to act surprised! He still doesn't knownto this day

If There were button you can press to restart life from birth would you press it?
    Last edited by WiltedRose; 03-07-17 at 04:42 AM.
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

I have had this conversation in the past. Anyone ever see "The Butterfly Affect"? (Effect?) If I were to reset things, even though I have been through many painful things and have made many mistakes, I wouldn't have my two beautiful sons. So, no, I would not press the button.

Would you kill someone in order to save yourself..an innocent?

For this one, it VERY much depends on a number of factors. I'd only kill somebody to save myself if it was because that person was trying to kill me or something like that. In other words, if they were equally innocent, I would not. For example, say we were both falling to our death with only one parachute. We tried, but the one parachute would not hold us both. Rather than shove them away so I could use it safely, I would shove my self away and let them have it. I could never value my own life over that of somebody else. I could never allow them, by my inaction, to die.

As far as killing somebody to save an innocent person, that I almost always would. Again, it does depend on similar things. For example, I would necessarily save one innocent at the expense of another. So, it would depend on the situation, but I would definitely be much more likely to kill somebody to protect somebody innocent.

If you had the power to stop time for a brief period (say maybe an hour or so) what would you do with that power?

I'd spend time with a grandparent or my ex who passed away in that their last hour or so. That would be of value to me forever.

Who has the power outside of yourself to hurt you the most?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Like you said ( ourselves is number..1 on hurting...) I'd say my mom and my sister have the most power to hurt me the worse by words or actions.

Describe the last holiday you took... who all went, where'd you go, what did you do, rate its fun level...

what will u do today?

Apparently our newcomer doesn't understand how to play. LOL! So I will get us back on track by answering both questions.

I guess the last actual "holiday" or "vacation" I went on was with my family to the Jersey Shore last year. We go there basically every year. Since I was a wee little lad, it was our big trip almost every year. They still go even to this day. For me, I love it.... but because we've gone so much it isn't as special anymore. They tend to go for a week or two, whereas I will join them for two or three days. It's not like I don't enjoy it, it's just that I have done it so much already. Very fun, though. I walked the board walk, went on rides, shopped in the shops. Not a beach fan, so I did not go on the beach.

As for what I will do today.... nothing terribly interesting. Work, go home, work out, eat dinner, watch TV, go to sleep. It's a Monday. What more do you want? LOL!

What was the last fun/exciting package you received in the mail? (Could be a surprise somebody sent you, something you ordered for yourself, or whatever.)

I received a bracelet that I ordered online that contained sand in the charm from a beach on Cape Cod.

Have you ever had to pretend to like or be civil to someone you really dislike?

yes, all the time especially with distant family and friends of friends and co workers. you put on that oh hey and fake smile and hope your talk or time with them is very limited.

do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
    ( read this one on my friends fb wall and the answers were sad and funny )
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I think I will die of some major disease/ illness, maybe cancer and probably in my late 60's. Is that morbid to think this? I used to think I would die in a plane crash in 30's previously.

Same question to the next person to post.

i think i'll die by being in a car accident or accident at the job site. maybe in my 40s- 50s.

what is one of the worse things a parent ever said to you when you were a kid?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

My mom was going through something and in a rage told me she hated me. That hurt.... Apologized later on, maybe 3 hours afterwards.

Same question. Curious on the answers.

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast