+ Follow This Topic
Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

True ~ Saturday is an active/exercise/sport day.

TPBM was once given a large sum of money from a relative before.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False. In fact, as a general rule of thumb, I'm not a big fan of handouts. I earn my own way.

The person below me is going to answer false. (Mwuuuhahahahahahaha!!!! See how diabolically evil I am? That one is impossible to answer truthfully.)

False to you being diabolical? I agree, you are right lmao False.

T P B M wants whatever person gets in as president to finally deal with the gun issue we have in the US.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

True - I am pro gun and own several, but only militia needs assault weapons

TPBM Considers a kiss cheating.

True with a qualifier... it depends on what kind of kiss you mean. For example, a friendly peck on the cheek is probably NOT cheating, as some people do that for friends/family. However, I assumed by "kiss" you meant like a kiss on the lips in what would be basically considered a "romantic nature." I specify "romantic nature" because some people do also give friends/family a peck of the lips, so to speak. It's just a quick kiss on the lips they give a friend or family member and in no way romantic. I may personally not agree with doing that, but that isn't really cheating either. When it comes to kissing the way a couple would, though, that is a different story. Personally, I don't see how that could NOT be considered cheating. So, yes, that is cheating in my view.

The person below me has tattoos... but they can all easily be covered as needed, such as for work.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 17-06-16 at 06:28 AM.

( I think kissing another when in a relationship is cheating too, I even think sexting is cheating )

False, no tattoos for me ( yet )

TPBM is loyal.

TRUE

TPBM Uses Avast for web protection
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Avast ye maties! I do not.

The person below me is on the Instagram the kids are talking so much about these days.

False. I was but removed it recently. Social media accounts cause more pain then anything else IMO.

TPBM Loves extra butter on their movie popcorn.

I usually try to not to jump in right after the person after me, but I wanted to add to something you said.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    Social media accounts cause more pain then anything else IMO.
    Oh, I SO hear you on that. I had the same experience not too long ago. Probably around this time last year. I got so sick of people on social media that I gave it up completely. I got sick of the all the BS drama. I got sick of all the selfish people who throw a hissy fit if people don't like and comment on every single one of their posts.... and then yet so rarely did anybody (those same people included) bother to even acknowledge my existence even though I was NEVER one of those people to post a million things a second. Being MORE connected to people only served to make me feel MORE alone. So, I gave it up.

.....But then I discovered Instagram..... HOWEVER, for me that is different. I'm not connected to anybody I actually know. I just follow celebrities, stuff for my various fandoms, fellow fans, etc. So, it is more so just for enjoyment and funny pictures and not to actually connect with anybody. So, it remains fun instead of being just another source for hating people.

TPBM Loves extra butter on their movie popcorn.
    False. I actually don't like to get popcorn at the movies. If I do that, I know I'll need a beverage. If I get a beverage, I'll probably have to use the little Dragon's room during the movie and I'd rather not miss even a moment.

The person below me knows what they are going to be this Halloween, and will have somewhere to actually wear the costume.

I love when Jester gives detailed replies. The best *hugs* FB is the devils creation lol He's dun well with is evil.

False.
    No idea but I usually do get dressed up and go to some private or club party for Halloween. Love it.

TPBM has met or talked to in some various way ( online or RL) one of their celeb crushes.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

false. a celeb i admire but wasn't a crush was a sports figure.

tpbm took swim lessons as a kid.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    I love when Jester gives detailed replies. The best *hugs*
    Why thank you, megvoh! For the virtual hug as well. I'm glad you enjoy them. Maybe it is just me, but I always find it more interesting to give a little detail rather than to just say "False.... okay now here's my question." LOL!

Also, maybe I'm cheating a little (but I'm evil, so it's allowed, LOL) but I actually wanted to answer your question too....

Only because I want to brag. LOL! I actually HAVE met one of my celebrity crushes. Of course, considering I have so damn many celebrity crushes, I guess it was bound to happen. But, I met Danielle Harris (in a lot of horror movies, most famous for several of the Halloween movies, including both of the Rob Zombie versions). She was really cool and even cuter in person.

Now to actually play like a good boy and answer the question that was before me....

False. I never took swimming lessons, but actually just naturally knew how to swim. I loved to swim as a wee little lad. ....Funny enough, I think I actually may have answered the same question here before. I'm not sure. I could just be imagining things.... although the pink and purple spotted leopard standing over there seems to think I'm right. So, that being the case, in the interest of fairness, I think I'll just re-direct Exeter's question to the person below me.

The person below me took swimming lessons as a kid.

true. we were made to take them.

tpbm watches videos on youtube several times a week for either fun or educational purposes.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True, music videos & some makeup ones ; -]

TPBM would rather die drowning over being burned alive in a fire. [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=grim]#grim[/URL]

- - - Updated - - -

^WTF & LOL we can't even # here anymore, same for posting links.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast