+ Follow This Topic
Page 295 of 405 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    It says you have zero respect (as I've suspected all along) for those around you and for the REASON they went into the library in the first place: TO LEARN.
    Well, to be fair, we learn a lot about how NOT to behave by being disgusted by other people....
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

*ignore shield*

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Well, to be fair, we learn a lot about how NOT to behave by being disgusted by other people....
    true-----------so true

I know dude. it's so tough to IGNORE the truth concerning how you are and the fact you refused
    to meet me face to face because you're also a demonstrated coward. Tough big words from a small, fractional man...

In life: you either back up your bullshit or STFU we all know which direction you took.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    then i am low class as well cuz i kiss anywhere.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Look, I live by the beach...Women walk in stores, the pharmacy in bikinis...
    Guess who gets offended? That's right, unattractive, inhibited and usually fat women (sad but true)

I think with few exceptions kissing is appropriate virtually any/everywhere!

A library, a classroom, and other related places where the focus is study.
    Like talking out loudly, WHY is it not tolerated in a library? Why is the word "quiet" synonymous with a library setting?

It could be DG simply greeted his girl, and kissed her lightly (as in a greet) not in a romantic way -because *I* feel it is inappropriate
    considering the people who went there to learn and study, not to view this PDA. There is a time and a place for everything.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I also kissed my bf in many places but not french style,so I think a short kiss on lips while standing on the stairlifts or something similar is not really a bad PDA hehe.
    I wazzzz here

This is entirely appropriate ^^^
    If someone cannot handle watching OTHER people greet in this manner then it means they are so jealous that no one greets them and kisses them.

Jealous people suck.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Like talking out loudly, WHY is it not tolerated in a library? Why is the word "quiet" synonymous with a library setting?
    Because it demonstrates a certain level of consideration for others who are trying to concentrate?

(You can't be serious.)

which reminds me: I would be positively homicidal over some retarded girl who would chomp on corn nuts while sitting close to me in a library.
    Last edited by vashti; 20-01-11 at 04:43 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People who envy others their partners don't suck ( especially women, they simply have nothing to suck ^^). They are silly lol .
    I wazzzz here

Because it demonstrates a certain level of consideration for others who are trying to concentrate?

(You can't be serious.)

which reminds me: I would be positively homicidal over some retarded girl who would chomp on corn nuts while sitting close to me in a library.
    I don't think you understand my point Vashti.
    My point is talking in a library demonstrates a certain level of consideration for others who are there for the sole purpose of learning and study! See?

I don't stare at people who eat corn nuts.
    If I'm in a library I don't ask, I tell them (no food or drinks are allowed anyway)
    If they don't listen, I take the bag and empty it, then hand it back to them, and thank them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahh, I guess I need coffee in order to recognize a rhetorical question.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How low were you? And who took you to the hospital?
    0.7 mmol/L ...which is 12.6 mg/dl. I dont know why exactly i woke up but i did. I sleep with the phone next to my pillow, i knew i was bad and dialled 999. I couldnt talk or move properly but they traced the call and came- had to break in. I recovered quickly but they insisted on a trip to hospital as cant understand why they dropped so low.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Usually, if a person stares at me like she did, I tell them to "take a picture of this", and then give them the finger. But since it was in the library, I demonstrated a certain level of consideration and didn't respond. I let her walk away unscathed, thinking in her own mind that she is right in her prudish ways and I am a wrongful, low-class citizen.

Normal people kiss when they are in a relationship with someone and it happens all the time in public. And if you're offended by that, maybe you shouldn't ever come outside. God forbid, wouldn't want you to see something that is actually [URL="http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended"]disgusting or repulsive[/URL].

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    0.7 mmol/L ...which is 12.6 mg/dl. I dont know why exactly i woke up but i did. I sleep with the phone next to my pillow, i knew i was bad and dialled 999. I couldnt talk or move properly but they traced the call and came- had to break in. I recovered quickly but they insisted on a trip to hospital as cant understand why they dropped so low.
    holy shit! You are lucky you aren't in a coma! Are you taking long acting insulin? You need an adjustment of your dose.

Jeezus, you need a good endocrinologist. I wish you lived here. I know a great one.