+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Screw it

Spricht Deutsches? Ich wußte nicht.

anachronistic Guest
    Richtig!

Ich weiss ein Paar Woerten. Verstehst du mich? Ich lerne Deutsch bloss ein Jahr. Moechte zu leute in Deutsch oft sprechen.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn View Post
    I think that is a really good idea jurupa.

Focus and busy yourself!
    Is it a good idea? Because I do more work than play.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    yes. remember, men ar from mars, women are from venus.

rejection sucks, and you should take a break from the women. most often you will meet a nice girl while you're on a little break.

Ich spreche sehr wenig. Nicht fließend.

anachronistic Guest
    Ich kann Deutsch fliessend sprechen, aber mische sprechen. Ich kann klein Woert sprechen.

Wo kommst du? nicht auf Deutschland ja?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    yes. remember, men ar from mars, women are from venus.

rejection sucks, and you should take a break from the women. most often you will meet a nice girl while you're on a little break.
    Maybe I should take a break, but I also don't want to be 30 and yet to have a girl friend and that is only 7 years away. I know it may seem some what a long time, but things are not slowing down any.

anachronistic Guest
    yea, this year seems to have gone by pretty quickly... i think the older one gets, the faster life goes... and eventually we end up in a casket... how sad.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Ich kann Deutsch fliessend sprechen, aber mische sprechen. Ich kann klein Woert sprechen.

Wo kommst du? nicht auf Deutschland ja?
    Nein, bin ich in Amerika.

That's about as much as I know.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyph View Post
    Nein, bin ich in Amerika.

That's about as much as I know.
    Cool. I'm getting a minor in german. going to try to get my major in graphic art.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Yes...but save the money, be discriminating when it comes to dating and...by the time your in your 40's and 50's...you will have plenty of time (and money) to play. I may be unmarried, but a HNWI (look it up).

Married friends of mine who make hourly more than I do, actually have less of everything...less financial resources (spent on the kids and the wife), less emotional happiness (unsuccessful marriages, stress, anxiety, lack of sleep), and not very nice homes (sloppy spouses and kids, etc).

So, just be a bit picky. Like I said a long time ago on another thread...why dive head first into an inferior good. You are demanding more of yourself at work and yet you demand less of others (I want anyone who will love me)...anyone will do? Not really.

That's part of the reason you are unsuccessful with the opposite sex. Many women know (don't underrate them...they can practically smell emotions) who you are and they know that you will want more out of them than perhaps they are willing to give. That's not a negative comment on women and it isn't a negative comment on you either...just reality.

So, just realize that high quality of the type you demand...it is a smaller dating pool. Has nothing to do with how you look--has a lot more to do with who you are and what you want...women may know better than you what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Yes...but save the money, be discriminating when it comes to dating and...by the time your in your 40's and 50's...you will have plenty of time (and money) to play. I may be unmarried, but a HNWI (look it up).
    I am not that worried about the money part. As I know how to manage my money and make money.

Married friends of mine who make hourly more than I do, actually have less of everything...less financial resources (spent on the kids and the wife), less emotional happiness (unsuccessful marriages, stress, anxiety, lack of sleep), and not very nice homes (sloppy spouses and kids, etc).
    And I know married people who are happy and have no money problems as they manage their money. Most people today do not know how to manage their money. Just look at how many people are in debt, especially in the 20 to 30 age group.

So, just be a bit picky. Like I said a long time ago on another thread...why dive head first into an inferior good. You are demanding more of yourself at work and yet you demand less of others (I want anyone who will love me)...anyone will do? Not really.
    I am picky to an extend already.

That's part of the reason you are unsuccessful with the opposite sex. Many women know (don't underrate them...they can practically smell emotions) who you are and they know that you will want more out of them than perhaps they are willing to give. That's not a negative comment on women and it isn't a negative comment on you either...just reality.
    I don't think so. The more I think about it is half the time I don't do anything in trying to get the girl, and if I do end up talking to her, I am in a totally different "club". And it may very well be me demanding more out of the other sex.

So, just realize that high quality of the type you demand...it is a smaller dating pool. Has nothing to do with how you look--has a lot more to do with who you are and what you want...women may know better than you what you want.
    So your saying that I should move up north to Silicon Valley (I live in Southern California), where all the brainy acts are? But if a woman can see what I am looking for then why would she still purse me? Because the only thing I can think of, is she would be "moving up" if she grabbed me.

OH, SO-CAL??? I used to live there. San Diego and Newport Beach for 10 years. Generally, people are idiots. Phony beyond all belief. East Coast...its better. South...its better. West Coast (and I'm a West Coast resident) is loaded with phonies (men and women). Actually, if you want to know the truth...I'd move the **** out of the US. Love the country, but the people (particularly the younger women) are becoming increasingly whack.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    OH, SO-CAL??? I used to live there. San Diego and Newport Beach for 10 years. Generally, people are idiots. Phony beyond all belief. East Coast...its better. South...its better. West Coast (and I'm a West Coast resident) is loaded with phonies (men and women). Actually, if you want to know the truth...I'd move the **** out of the US. Love the country, but the people (particularly the younger women) are becoming increasingly whack.
    Hey! I object! I live in So. Cal, too, and although there certainly are people who fit your description, there are also plenty who don't. My sister lives in Massachusetts, and she thinks people there are pretty much the same (except more uptight). She would love to move back here.

I would sooner stab myself in the eye with a fork than live in the south.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

The cockroaches and the humidity would keep me out of the South. And, the food.

Okay, there are always some decent people everywhere, even So-Cal. In terms of the uptight part of the East...that I could live with.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast