+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to become less hideous? Help appreciated.

I'm guessing you are having physical attraction problems because of the way you carry yourself. You hair needs to be combed. Get some acne cream to get rid of your acne. These two can easily be fixed.

How about you provide us with a body photo? It's hard to tell what all of your potential problems are with just your face.

you aren't ugly, but you have no self confidence, and that isn't attractive! you need to be confident. you have good qualities, show them off! be more outgoing, tell jokes around girls, they always like a guy who can make them laugh. don't be so down on yourself, girls like guys who are confident with themselves! nothing turns me off more than a guy who talks badly of himself, or isn't strong with how he feels about himself, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and immediately dislike them

I am going to be honest with you. You are not handsome but I would say you could be cute if you change hair styles and was more confident. You will find a girlfriend! who cares what she looks like? average or not. You are too hard on yourself, so you been called ugly! you are not the only person in the world to be called something they are not.

I definitely don't think you're ugly. You could definitely do with making your hair look more presentable and wearing more complementing clothes. Confidence is from within though. You need to find inner confidence/face your insecurities before you'll truly feel better about yourself.

you aren't the worst - looking guy i've seen, though some work definitely needs to be done [no offense.. i don't mean to be superficial].
    So let me tell you what you need to do:

1. grow some facial hair
    2. cut your hair OR grow it

no offense but your hair really isn't doing a lot for you... i really needs to be changed.

your not ugly but avg looking. there are some butt ugly guys with drop dead gorgeous girls. either they have money or a silver tongue. generally having a silver tongue helps the most since girls goes for "the feel" rather then logic.
    there are dumb ass girls out there who rely solely on feelings rather then anything else. generally older experienced ugly males even losers can steal their hearts. that's what happened to me..even if your Mr right who has everything and ready to commit. those girls might go for Mr wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GK001 View Post
    your not ugly but avg looking. there are some butt ugly guys with drop dead gorgeous girls. either they have money or a silver tongue. generally having a silver tongue helps the most since girls goes for "the feel" rather then logic.
    there are dumb ass girls out there who rely solely on feelings rather then anything else. generally older experienced ugly males even losers can steal their hearts. that's what happened to me..even if your Mr right who has everything and ready to commit. those girls might go for Mr wrong.
    Isn't that why people fall in love? They develop these feelings...

Women more so are motivated by 'feelings' - we for the majority need the emotional and to be with a man.
    Asides from the 'gold diggers' you mention in your posting. These women tend to be out for personal gain.

generally older experienced ugly males even losers can steal their hearts. that's what happened to me..even if your Mr right who has everything and ready to commit. those girls might go for Mr wrong.
    The man who steals our hearts, is the man we fall in love with usually.

You contradict yourself in your post. First you say that females go for the butt ugly guys because they have money or a silver tongue.
    Then you said that females drop a man with everything and for some butt ugly guy they have feelings for

LOL

You are either 1. Young 2, Daft 3, Daft 4 Daft

I will settle for all 4.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Isn't that why people fall in love? They develop these feelings...

The man who steals our hearts, is the man we fall in love with usually.

You contradict yourself in your post. First you say that females go for the butt ugly guys because they have money or a silver tongue.
    Then you said that females drop a man with everything and for some butt ugly guy they have feelings for

LOL

You are either 1. Young 2, Daft 3, Daft 4 Daft

I will settle for all 4.
    how do i contradict my self? having a silver tongue is the major aspect of stealing a female heart to create a illusion, it makes up for lack of physical/fiscal qualities one might have. no?
    once its stolen even Mr right cant change anything with females who rely solely on feeling. thus many females stay in abusive relationships with controlling older males under the illusion of love.

Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    no offense but your hair really isn't doing a lot for you... i really needs to be changed.
    I know lol. I really do need to get it cut!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123