+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I avoid oral sex?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the only way to avoid the situation is to just tell him straight up, if he wants you to suck on his dick, then it's better smell like strawberries or else he won't get any loving.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've yet to meet a guy who would go down for anywhere near two hours. He's full of sh*t, to be blunt.

I don't really have a problem with the lack of public kissing - some people are more reserved that way. Perhaps he doesn't want you sitting on his lap because he finds it too arousing. Who knows? Anyway, none of that matters. What DOES matter is that he expects you to put his stinking penis in your mouth, and that it may be diseased. In order of importance, I would rank them this way:

1. Diseased penis - he needs to see a physician to rule out an STD. If necessary, you should go, too. If no STD is diagnosed, make dietary changes and improve hygiene. If he refuses to seek professional advice, then get rid of him.
    2. Selfish boyfriend - if he's unwilling to do the deed, why should you? Tell him he can start off with 30 minute sessions and work his way up. Make him go first.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i went down for a total of 119 mintues.. does that count for anything vash??

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not unless it was done on me.

Until then, you are a liar.
    Last edited by vashti; 01-02-08 at 09:24 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Not unless it was done on me.

Until then, you are a liar.
    well in that case, both you and giga are very atrocious at given head.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, well... I guess we will have to leave it all up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I've yet to meet a guy who would go down for anywhere near two hours. He's full of sh*t, to be blunt.

I don't really have a problem with the lack of public kissing - some people are more reserved that way. Perhaps he doesn't want you sitting on his lap because he finds it too arousing. Who knows? Anyway, none of that matters. What DOES matter is that he expects you to put his stinking penis in your mouth, and that it may be diseased. In order of importance, I would rank them this way:

1. Diseased penis - he needs to see a physician to rule out an STD. If necessary, you should go, too. If no STD is diagnosed, make dietary changes and improve hygiene. If he refuses to seek professional advice, then get rid of him.
    2. Selfish boyfriend - if he's unwilling to do the deed, why should you? Tell him he can start off with 30 minute sessions and work his way up. Make him go first.

i want to talk to him first...can i get some tips on how to start it? he seems very sensitive.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    again you are in luck.. this is a one time offer. i will allow you to indulge in my succulent juices for a short while.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by java303 View Post
    i want to talk to him first...can i get some tips on how to start it? he seems very sensitive.
    Tell him you've been reading up on STD rates, and have decided that you are never going to engage in sexual activity with a boy until he has been STD tested.

Just so you know, you should make him wear a condom even after he has been tested. He may be an asymptomatic carrier of herpes if his ex girlfriend has been diagnosed. This means he can give it to you even though he may not have sores, and yes, you CAN contract it orally by engaging in oral sex.

Whatever you do, don't practice on Illusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    That's nasty. I'm so glad I'm not female. You've got all kinds of crazy shit coming out of your koochie and as if that weren't bad enough you're supposed to suck up the crazy shit coming out of your man's dick. Ewwwh.
    Can't agree more.

Who invented this blow job crap?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

I've heard getting the guy to drink mango and pineapple juice gives it a nice fragrance
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

pourquoi?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by java303 View Post
    well, this guy has been my friend for about 4 years until we dated and somehow grew feelings for each other....throughout that time he told me that he had a real sexual intercourse only with his ex, all others were fingering and him getting oral sex from other women. however, i really dont know what to say about his sexual style...i mean he touches my vagina, but never goes down. and last week when i asked whether he would give me one. he said it would be impossible due to the limited 2 hours timing of our date. it gave me the idea that he is a bit selfish. however, i must admit that he is too conservative...like he doesnt like to kiss me in front of anyone...in the car he wouldnt let me sit on his lap, etc.
    This entire thing stinks of WTFBBQ. I think he isn't as attracted to you that much or he is partially homosexual. Something is wrong here.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

lol, two hours? That's bullcrap. It almost sounds like he's making everything up as he goes along, exploiting your naivety.

Of course he's freaking sensitive about being found to be a liar. There's no need to be sensitive here. No need to be violent, either, of course. Just be up-front. Like hey, listen up. This crap wont fly with me. By asking you to give him oral without a condom, even though he's had sex before AND has stinky penis, he's asking you to take the risk of catching an STI. That's so wrong, I'd like to smack him myself.

and btw, my bf didn't have to ask oral from me. I only gave it when I wanted to, and he instantly felt selfish and wanted to reciprocate. I didn't let him for a while, but that was my own fault and not his.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    lol, two hours? That's bullcrap. It almost sounds like he's making everything up as he goes along, exploiting your naivety.

Of course he's freaking sensitive about being found to be a liar. There's no need to be sensitive here. No need to be violent, either, of course. Just be up-front. Like hey, listen up. This crap wont fly with me. By asking you to give him oral without a condom, even though he's had sex before AND has stinky penis, he's asking you to take the risk of catching an STI. That's so wrong, I'd like to smack him myself.

and btw, my bf didn't have to ask oral from me. I only gave it when I wanted to, and he instantly felt selfish and wanted to reciprocate. I didn't let him for a while, but that was my own fault and not his.
    yes, actually, he did lie to me several times. and when i told him that i understood that they were lies he basically stopped talking to me for a while. but thats something else. the bottom line here is that i am really inexperienced and he says that if i give him an orgasm we will be more intimate than ever. last night when i moved back from his thing and started talking about his ex girlfriend he told me how he never had to ask her for oral sex cuz among everything sexual this was what she enjoyed most doing.

coming back to only virgin, come on he is attracted to me...otherwise, we wouldnt have been together, right? but the thing is that he is too selfish...and he did admit once that because of his selfishness he got dumped by his previous girl.

well, vashti i wanted to talk to him tonight...but i think its not the right time for it. i will bring it up next week. seems to me he is in great mood right now which i think shouldnt be ruined.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast