+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I made him feel rejected because I said no.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by enriqueshuera View Post
    Ya that is true. But, how can we start having slightly less sex without me making him feel rejected? :-/
    You really can't he has to be welcomed to the "real world" when couples don't have sex 2 plus times a day EVERYDAY. It's just unrealistic basically. Does he have self esteem issues? Why is sex to him the only way to be accecpted. Is expressing love/ affection in other ways insufficient- I think deeper issues lie here if sex is the only thing that makes him feel wanted/ desired.

To be blunt, it seems that the only thing making him happy in the relationship is sex. My opinion is that it doesn't sound like a good relationship. Having sex scheduled every day was a mistake. What makes a relationship great is having spontaneous sex. Making things predictable makes it boring. Also, if you schedule things and it doesn't happen, things like this happen.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

1) He should be grateful to have such a good thing going, and learn to appreciate it;

2) He should learn to trust you so that next time you say you are tired, he knows it's because you're tired and not an excuse.

Your boyfriend is playing you. I love how your response is "I'll make sure to initiate sex tonight and tomorrow morning." Wow. If only all women were as easy.

Hey generally its me asking for sex and getting turned down.. I know how he feels =( But yeh once shouldnt be that big of an issue he is obviously just worried. You should talk to him and explain that it wasnt because of him or your lack of interest in sex. It wasnt an excuse so he should stop worrying! lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123