+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nightmare Before Christmas

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i heard that line. well so what, in lion king, when simba looks too the sky, the breeze spells out SEX. what are we telling the children these days??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by PoetsRevenge84
    You're opinion was neither wanted or need. Go find some other people to bother with your retardation. And learn how to type! Oi! No one knows how to speak any more these days. It's sad.
    Firstly, bashing the way people type is in somewhat way... hm sad, oh did I forget to mention cheap? and before you try and belittle people by the way they type I suggest you do the same.

You're opinion was neither wanted or need.
    I think you meant "needed". Also if my opinion wasn't wanted or needed why open such a pointless thread. What do you expect people to answer with? Tunafish?

BTW. Yeah Aladin was a cool movie. LMFAO What part had the breeze spelling out sex? :S
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

i honestly think you should apologize to Kiechi. be a woman; own up when you make mistakes. some forums have non-stop flame wars; this is not one of them.
    (well, except for the bitch thread)

and for the record, true scholars encourage dissent, maintain rational civility even while disagreeing, are more interested in content than grammar, and do not continuously restate how intelligent they are. it should be self-evident.

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    haha i heard that line. well so what, in lion king, when simba looks too the sky, the breeze spells out SEX. what are we telling the children these days??

raverboy
    In the little mermaid, the little old man with the weird voice that states the wedding vows to ursula (spell check!) and eric on the boat has no pants on. -snickers- silly kids.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    In the little mermaid, the little old man with the weird voice that states the wedding vows to ursula (spell check!) and eric on the boat has no pants on. -snickers- silly kids.
    I thought he had a hard on, not no pants? O_O I don't know. I never saw evidence of either one. There is a perverted disney web site though with all things like that. It tells about all the perverted things that disney does all the friggin time. The disney team is ****ed up...but in a good way. lol

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

raverboy
    Supposedly it says SFX as a tribute to the special effects team at disney. I have a screen shot of it and it looks like it could be either. Who knows what disney was trying to do. ::shrug::

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

lol, ah well. at least we've got a heavy blackout drinker on board. so fun to mess with!

the buzz around EA (my guy was a wig there) is that disney fired, brutally, any animating perpetrators of shennigans. why do they do it? because working conditions at disney are very, very, bad. they take eager people with speacilized skills and treat them like hothouse sweatgirls.i love the mischief; it offends the morality types; keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by PoetsRevenge84
    I thought he had a hard on, not no pants? O_O I don't know. I never saw evidence of either one. There is a perverted disney web site though with all things like that. It tells about all the perverted things that disney does all the friggin time. The disney team is ****ed up...but in a good way. lol
    he's got white boxers with red spots...if memory serves correctly. And yes..the disney team must not be able to get girls o.o

-snickers insanely-

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    poets.. well it might have been sfx, but how do you explain the little mermaid little induengdo??

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    btw... i just rented shrek 2 and remember that movie was actually better than fox and the hound. it didn't beat aladdin, but it was a close second.

raverboy

btw... i just rented shrek 2 and remember that movie was actually better than fox and the hound. it didn't beat aladdin, but it was a close second.

raverboy
    -snickers- i love shrek 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123