+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Face Shots...both gender opinions wanted!

It doesn't bother me as long as it's not disrespectful. I mean, as long as there's no "take it in the face, slut!". It's only cum and it's just another part of your body.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

For the record, I'm a guy..... I dont think facials are degrading, but its not something we practice either. Have we done it? Sure we have. and sometimes its hot, for both her and me. There are times she wants to do it...

Body shots (chest, stomach, etc) ... I think are part of sex sometimes. As we use pulling out as a form of birth control, that and condoms both, but like many men, I don't enjoy condoms so I pull out a lot.

I think comparing it to PISS is dead wrong.... not even close.
    I don't think its degrading, and bottom line: If you guy likes it, and you don't do it for him once in a while- someone out there will. I think its very important for ladies to please the ones they LOVE and truly care about and don't want to loose... same goes for guys pleasing thier ladies... and if your lady HATES it, then don't do it to her.
    [URL="http://psychicreadings.faithweb.com"]My Personal Psychic Reader & Advisor -- CLICK HERE[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Good! Then aim at your own face.
    ::runs in circles waveing arms in the air:: It burns!!!!

of course it is degrading. that is why i do it. It feels great. Makes me feel powerful.

seems to me like a lot of sex is about power, why shouldnt my finish be about it as well?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^That is a disturbing post. ^
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    ^That is a disturbing post. ^
    He gets plus rep from me.

I don't care whether he meant it or not, he has some balls postin' that considering the audience.

I agree, this place could use more perspective. Some of my fav. posters at LF were controversial before they got banned. This place is overrun by the pc brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by BFTrick
    of course it is degrading. that is why i do it. It feels great. Makes me feel powerful.

seems to me like a lot of sex is about power, why shouldnt my finish be about it as well?

That's what rapists say. They do it to feel empowered over women. That post really disturbed me and pissed me off. Women aren't pieces of meat or things to be dominated. Those who think that should be castrated.
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Quote Originally Posted by CherriBlossomGi
    That's what rapists say. They do it to feel empowered over women. That post really disturbed me and pissed me off. Women aren't pieces of meat or things to be dominated. Those who think that should be castrated.
    thanks....i love being called a rapist.

As i said earlier a lot of sex is about power. It isnt a one way street. My partner and i switch positions of power, and i tend to be the one obeying.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha - silly me. I thought sex was about pleasure and connection. I must be on the PC brigade. Damn.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

CherriBlossomGi says:

"That's what rapists say. They do it to feel empowered over women. That post really disturbed me and pissed me off. Women aren't pieces of meat or things to be dominated. Those who think that should be castrated."

Are you trying to insinuate BFTrick is going to become a rapist? Quite frankly, I'm ashamed you opened your mouth before thinking about what you say. I don't think he mentioned anywhere he treats his gf like a piece of meat. He was speaking strictly about sex. For many people (not just men), sex may be about power. I know girls who like to play the submissive role. They get turned on by guys being aggressive in bed. Some girls like to be on top b/c they feel in control. Everybody is different. I understand your views are different than BFTrick's. However, likening him to a rapist was uncalled for. The difference between him and a rapist is that BFTrick does it with his gf's permission. A rapist forces himself upon women against their will.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CherriBlossomGi
    That was ****ing cute.

You're probably one of those little girls who want to end women's suffrage.

I'm not trying to call him a rapist. I thought that he meant he likes to dominate over women. Yes Zarathu, I am a bit of a feminist. I tend to be a man eating bitch. I'm sorry for what I said. I wasn't thinking and that was really lowlife of me to say. Everyone has personal preferences and I have no right to tell people what to think. I'm not a face shot girl myself, but some girls really do like it. And I have a friend who is into being the submissive one and her boyfriend being a little more aggressive. I really didn't mean to hurt or offend anyone. So sorry. I apololgize. I'll think a little harder next time before I open my ****ing trap.

But I really do think rapists should be castrated. Which brings up a question me and my girlfriends have argued about forever. It doesn't have much to do with this post, but what the hey! Do you think a guy can get raped? By a girl, I mean. Cuz I think he would just enjoy it more than anything, unless she was really fat, ugly, and bitchy.

Quote Originally Posted by BFTrick
    thanks....i love being called a rapist.

As i said earlier a lot of sex is about power. It isnt a one way street. My partner and i switch positions of power, and i tend to be the one obeying.

I'm really sorry. My ****ing mouth ran off without me again.

King Zarathu Guest
    It's okay, we still love you.

By the way, vashti taught me this one: You claim to be feminist, I claim to be feminist too.

fem·i·nist Pronunciation Key (fm-nst)
    n.

A person whose beliefs and behavior are based on feminism.

fem·i·nism Pronunciation Key (fm-nzm)
    n.

1. Belief in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes.

Do you have AIM?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast