+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend thinks sex is bad...

She has. Then She got upset after a bit, because it was arousing her, and it was turning her on. She doesn't want to feel turned on by me. She wants to block her feelings, because she feels vulnerable to me. That is what she has said now...

I do get her horny.... She starts feeling it, and then she stops. She says it is dirty and that I am just like the others...She said her previous BF's have said it was for love and to get closer too...

I am 22 and she is 23.

Quote Originally Posted by lutha31 View Post
    She has. Then She got upset after a bit, because it was arousing her, and it was turning her on. She doesn't want to feel turned on by me. She wants to block her feelings, because she feels vulnerable to me. That is what she has said now...

I do get her horny.... She starts feeling it, and then she stops. She says it is dirty and that I am just like the others...She said her previous BF's have said it was for love and to get closer too...

I am 22 and she is 23.
    RUN THE **** AWAY! SHE SOUNDS ****ING NUTS!

Fun story time:
    I have two friends, who have been going out for about a year and a half. Anyhow, the guy wanted to get more and more involved with the girl, the girl said she wanted to stay a virgin until marriage. He stayed with her any how, doing everything *but* ****ing... but one night, after going down on her and making her cum, he woke up to see her frantically reading the bible and holding onto her rosary.

He left her... he left her ****ing fast after that....

Intimacy is part of a healthy relationship... to out right avoid it sounds wrong to me.

Block her feelings because she feels vulnerable to you? Dude, she is a psycho hosebeast. Get the **** away, man. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and holy wigflip ballknockers, she is one of those deep sea critters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123