+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to get rid of her one and for all?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I never said this. I said that the reason you think you need sex with a lot of women means that you are insecure and seek confirmation outside of yourself.
    Well, what I ment, was that men need sex regularly. Like women, of course. You cannot sit at home and stroke your bone, but you must have regular sex. With one partner or more, it doesn't matter. In my case, there are more. It doesn't fulfill me, but it gives me pleasant time and satisfies my manhood. There fore I don't know why should I take break from women? :/

coz its damaging your self esteem more, coz you feel like you need it and not just want it, coz you cant see the bigger picture and real issues coz you use women as a distraction. i could go on but i wont

Quote Originally Posted by hobby View Post
    Well, what I ment, was that men need sex regularly. Like women, of course. You cannot sit at home and stroke your bone, but you must have regular sex. With one partner or more, it doesn't matter. In my case, there are more. It doesn't fulfill me, but it gives me pleasant time and satisfies my manhood. There fore I don't know why should I take break from women? :/
    It's normal to want to have sex on a regular basis (I can understand that at any rate, although I don't think I would need it), what I was referring to was this quote of yours:

Something in our head tells us "go for it, get her, you must try her ...". It's not the feeling of sex, it's the feeling that you put your penis into another woman.
    I think for the majority of people, it is "the feeling of sex". For you, it's more about the psychological implication, something like "yeah! I managed to get my penis into yet another woman! Go me!!!"

Ok, whatever ...

So, in the morning, there was sms waiting for me: "Did you block me on facebook? :OO"

I waited few hours and replied: "Yes, I'm sick of you. I want to cut the contacts with you. Don't call me anymore."

And she replied: "What's got in your head that you do this all of a sudden? If that's what you want .. ok, bye."

I got this victorious feeling of "Yes, finally, finally!!!!!!" A few hours later my mind started to play with me again: "What are you doing? Don't be drama queen. Why are you complicating things? Sooner or later you'll start to miss her and dock with her again." Every time I get these thoughts, I start to picture myself why I cancel her. It was too much. It was suffocating me. I suffered around her!! Then the victorious feeling returns and I feel happy again. Not happy, but calm and contented.

I also have a plan to not have sex with my buddies, because I don't crave for it, nor do I wish it badly. Next week I'll go visit a very beautiful, smart, innocent girl, that has a crush on me. She's still untouched flower in her early 20s. I'll try to make us both happy!

She's still untouched flower
    Creepy :S

Anyway, to be less of a drama queen, instead of answering something dramatic like "I'm sick of you!", you could have simply explained the situation: "Yes, I think it's best if we don't keep in contact anymore, because of my unreciprocated feelings for you. I hope you understand. Have a nice day :-)". But, "whatever", as long as it's done and as long as you don't fall back on your tracks and contact her again (even as a reply if she contacts you first).

leave the poor untouched flower alone-at least until you grow up a bit, mature emotionally and are ready to look after her and treat her right AND are 100% sure that your over the attention whore.

Can I ask you .. are you m or f? If I wrote what you suggested, I'd put myself in a submissive position and she'd think she still has control over me. I've written almost exactly what you said, 6m ago. The answer was sth like .. "Oh, c'mon, don't be funny D". She waited 2 months and invited me to a drink. As time went, I told myself "why not", went there and fall back into the cycle. I wanted to be specific this time.

I know that I've fallen out like an insulted spoiled baby .. Drama queen.

I've written almost exactly what you said, 6m ago. The answer was sth like .. "Oh, c'mon, don't be funny D". She waited 2 months and invited me to a drink. As time went, I told myself "why not", went there and fall back into the cycle. I wanted to be specific this time.
    Your were specific the first time, and that was NOT a mistake. The mistake was to reply to her even after you had told her you didn't want to see her/talk to her anymore. That was what put you in a "submissive position". You weren't able to keep your word, you were weak-willed. Be stronger this time.

What matters now is that you don't repeat the same mistake as last time and reply to her when/if she contacts you again (nor, of course, should you contact her).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123