+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online friendship - next step?

woohoo well done man! Now just go with the flow and enjoy it. Great news

Let us know how it goes and if you need anymore advice just ask

Just thought I'd give you a short update on how things are going. You all have been very helpful and a little push in the right direction and a smack on the head was all I needed, thank you!

We just finalized plans to meet up in two weeks and we are both really excited and looking forward to it. She is even talking about future visits and what we could do together then. We also talked about our past relationships and our sexual experiences and quite surprisingly to both of us we have a lot in common. The more we talk the more I think she is the one I have been "waiting" for all this time. We are both very open and honest to each other and that makes this whole situation so comfortable for me. Unfortunately, it's going to be another two weeks until I finally get to meet her in person. I have no idea how I am supposed to make it through the next 14 days without going crazy.

Something I considered was bringing her a little present, but only give it to her if things are going well/went well. I was thinking of a small plush animal, really something small that can fit in a small bag and isn't experience. I know she likes them and I already have the perfect one picked out, one that actually means something to both of us. Would that be a bad idea?

I am not exactly sure of your age..but maybe you could get a thoughtful gift that is small and not necessarily a stuffed animal. From my own personal experience, I think a stuffed animal is fine but I think that is something you would give them once you are very comfortable with that person. Maybe bring her one of her favorite candy bars or something that you guys have talked about. It doesn't have to be expensive...you just don't want to come across as really sappy. I do not mean this offensively at all and would love to know what ends up happening with you guys. I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing an update!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123