+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should I be feeling this way? GF acting pretty cold

Either she's an incredible piece of ass, or you don't have a ton of options. Either way, it's not going to end well for you.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Either she's an incredible piece of ass, or you don't have a ton of options. Either way, it's not going to end well for you.
    She's a good piece of ass The fear of being alone sucks as well, I will admit that. I know that it's silly and that I have to let go, make a sacrifice to get something better.

We will see what happens when she returns from her trip.

Quote Originally Posted by lavalamp777 View Post
    She's a good piece of ass The fear of being alone sucks as well, I will admit that. I know that it's silly and that I have to let go, make a sacrifice to get something better.

We will see what happens when she returns from her trip.
    If that's the case, she's probably going to run you through the ringer.

If you are afraid of being alone then you don't have very good friends (if any for that matter ) or a social life.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If you are afraid of being alone then you don't have very good friends (if any for that matter ) or a social life.
    I have a social life (at least I think I do). You are right about not having any good friends though. I have a lot of people that I know and can do stuff with, activities that we share in common, but they really aren't "good" friends, more like friends or associates.

I don't think my fear of being alone stems from that. I've been single for a while since my last relationship, and this is my first serious relationship since that time. I may have jumped the gun too quickly/too much.

I do need to get over the fear of being alone though, but I am just not sure how. Friends maybe, increasing my social life, maybe, hobbies, maybe, but then again I have hobbies. I find myself doing a lot of stuff and then thinking of how much better it would be if I had someone to share what I am doing with.

Yes it is why. If you had a very fulfilling life with close friends and accomplishments, then finding that someone special would just be the icing on the cake. It's only your first serious relationship, you will have more, and you will learn what a compatable, satisfying one is like when you get there.

I want to, I've slowly like these, happy to join

you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff12 View Post

you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff12 View Post

you.
    huh? I'm confused...

Quote Originally Posted by lavalamp777 View Post
    huh? I'm confused...
    They are spamming shit in their messages all over this site.

You're in a no lose situation.

a) you know you're going to get dumped long term. Ya, it will suck for a bit, but not like it coming out of the blue

2) she's a hot piece of ass ! "what would I do, if I was you". Use this valuable time to completely devour and defile this lovely babe. Do the most deliciously degrading, intensely erotic and sensual things to her. Things that make her crave you, lust for you, yet she wouldn't dare tell even her closest friend that she does.

It's a long shot, but who knows, perhaps she'll change her thoughts about you. Either way, you'll enjoy what you had, when you had it !

The way you get over your fear of being alone is this... Feel the fear. When you have a few moments to spare, go into that fear, really feel it. Go right into the core of it, dive in, or if that's too much, just allow yourself to feel as much as you can, as much as is comfortable and you can handle. Do this a few times or do it a lot. After a while you will notice 2 things. 1) fear is just a feeling. It has no power over you or bearing on who you really are. If you are happy to feel the fear you can conquere it, feel stronger and more confident. 2) the more you are willing to feel it, the less there will be. It may not feel like that right away, but you can definitely drain it away just by feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    You're in a no lose situation.

a) you know you're going to get dumped long term. Ya, it will suck for a bit, but not like it coming out of the blue

2) she's a hot piece of ass ! "what would I do, if I was you". Use this valuable time to completely devour and defile this lovely babe. Do the most deliciously degrading, intensely erotic and sensual things to her. Things that make her crave you, lust for you, yet she wouldn't dare tell even her closest friend that she does.

It's a long shot, but who knows, perhaps she'll change her thoughts about you. Either way, you'll enjoy what you had, when you had it !
    Yup, that's what I was thinking as well. I told her that I know now where her priorities are in life, and that I was disappointed because I thought we were on the same wave lengths. I told her that we took things wayyyyy too fast. I'm def going to distance myself, do my own thing, and if she wants to do stuff, we can do it, but I'm not going to put in anywhere near as much effort as before. We will see what happens, maybe she will come around, who knows.

Well, when she tells her ex, "what they had was special and she hasn't found the same". That's not her talking, that's her pus*y talking, believe it. If you can change that, you may be able to change the dynamics of your relationship. She just needs to get it owned again :-)

So she went to the UK for a mini trip/vacation, left on Thursday. I haven't heard from her since, no FB messages, no email, etc. I'm pretty sure there's internet in the UK, and she has her laptop/tablet/phone with her. She is coming back Sunday.

I guess my my long and painful journey has already begun...

How can I summon the strength to leave this girl?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast