+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whale Tail: Hot or Nasty?

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    Mayhaps you haven't seen this latest trend that girl have begun to do. They wear low cut jeans and hike their thongs up so you can see the straps to let you know they're wearing a thong. It's disgusting and I won't give the time of day to any girl who promotes this fashion.
    Yeah. THat's the latest thing. THAT pisses me off. But when it's accidental (or at least SEEMS accidental), that's hot.

It's be hotter if you accidentally saw their boy cut lacey underwear than a little piece of cloth and a shot of their ass cheeks. As attractive as an ass can be it's generally better in the pants and not hanging out all over in public. Remember this is the poo poo place we're talking about here.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk
    Remember this is the poo poo place we're talking about here.
    ROFL.... okay... these generalized terms make me laugh like crazy....

Now, back to topic...

I wear thongs for the actual purpose of no pantylines... which is nice when I'm whereing tight jeans. The acidental "seeing the panty" thing is nice. Its not overly showing off on purpose. Although, I will never EVER try that low cut jeans with thong sticking out the top ... gross...

I'm always whereing those boy-cut shorts/panty's. They are soooo comfortable. Who knew guys really liked it?? And, yes, a comfy tank top and some nice bikini style panties are great for bed. Nice and Comfy
    Last edited by Fawn; 02-06-04 at 11:05 PM.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Oh God. FAWN AND ALL YOU LADIES! STOP! STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE!!!!!!

look out - he's gonna blow ! LMAO !

doesn't the girls body look sexy altogether? i mean she could be wearing boxers and still be sexy. the woman in the clothes cause the sexiness, not the other way around. although some women think the clothes make the woman. just imagine an overweight woman with a thong on. or boy shorts for that matter. it's not attractive to me but to some guys it is. no offense to the hefty women or anything, i just think that being sexy is how a woman acts and not what she wears...even tho it helps it a little.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

exactly panda, even a girl picking her nose has sex appeal to me, but then again my sexdrive is insane haha
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

haha! just thinking about this whole subject makes me just wanna call "her" up and say hi!
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

There's even something to be found in a girl who has just woken up, hair in a frizz, walkin around in sweatpants scratching herself all over. I think women as a whole should stop trying to hard to look good in general, then you wouldn't be harassed by people looking for a bone. You'll be approached by men who find true beauty in you.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    There's even something to be found in a girl who has just woken up, hair in a frizz, walkin around in sweatpants scratching herself all over. I think women as a whole should stop trying to hard to look good in general, then you wouldn't be harassed by people looking for a bone. You'll be approached by men who find true beauty in you.
    What planet are you from? And are there more like you??

I am like him. And we are from planet earth. At least I am. I dont know about Zekk. He might be from a planet from one of those FF games. *shrugs*

I am originally from Nilbelheim but moved to Midgar and joined up with a group of vigilantes known as Avalanche with leader Barret and we destroyed a couple Mako reactors before being routed and ended up saving the planet from the great Sephiroth.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Oh Zekk! You KILL me!!!!! Take me to your leader...

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCivic
    doesn't the girls body look sexy altogether? i mean she could be wearing boxers and still be sexy.
    I like the way you think!

tee hee!

Alexi
    Oh God. FAWN AND ALL YOU LADIES! STOP! STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE!!!!!!
    *giggles* Oh Alexi! You know you loooooove it

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast