+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: His response to my sexting..

Yeah, probably. Anyway, disregarding that troll nonsense, I guess sexting is just not your BF's thing. Can't fault you for trying, and some posters here have presented some good arguments for and against. Wishing you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Yeah, probably. Anyway, disregarding that troll nonsense, I guess sexting is just not your BF's thing. Can't fault you for trying, and some posters here have presented some good arguments for and against. Wishing you the best of luck.
    Wtf would you know about it? You admitted you dont even know any women. You should leave the advice to the real men of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Wtf would you know about it? You admitted you dont even know any women. You should leave the advice to the real men of the world.
    True. However, the best advice comes from those who are the least successful.

Dont judge all men by canadian standards. Some of us have morals, and dont like a woman to talk slutty.
    That would mean they are boring and have a pole up their errogant ass.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Hell no. Canadians are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Arrogant* .

True. However, the best advice comes from those who are the least successful.
    Yeah, when im sick, I go see the doctor that flunked medical school.

Quote Originally Posted by love'sreject View Post
    hell no. Canadians are awesome!
    what the **** ?

Yeah, when im sick, I go see the doctor that flunked medical school.
    Obviously, if you had any powers of inference and not using twisted logic, I did not mean advice regarding practical matters.

Obviously, if you had any powers of inference and not using twisted logic, I did not mean advice regarding practical matters.
    Its relative to all situations. If you want your hole with a woman, then listen to me. If you want bum fun with a man, then listen to cerby. In either situation, you dont follow the advice of HIA, who is a convicted felon by all accounts.

Its relative to all situations. If you want your hole with a woman, then listen to me. If you want bum fun with a man, then listen to cerby. In either situation, you dont follow the advice of HIA, who is a convicted felon by all accounts.
    You can't even get your "hole"???? WTF?? up to penetrate a women currently....soooo no man should be listening to you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    You can't even get your "hole"???? WTF?? up to penetrate a women currently....soooo no man should be listening to you right now.
    Its not cool to make fun of erectile dysfunction. 75% will experience it at some point in their life. Its my gfs fault. Shes put on like 5 pounds in a year and it not pretty. Its always the same once a woman thinks she has you, they start eating as though its an olympic sport.

Its not cool to make fun of erectile dysfunction. 75% will experience it at some point in their life. Its my gfs fault. Shes put on like 5 pounds in a year and it not pretty. Its always the same once a woman thinks she has you, they start eating as though its an olympic sport.
    This is funny and a bit true. But, couples that have been together for a long time usually start to morph into the same person...same eating habits/language...the list goes on. I wonder what you look like?

This is funny and a bit true. But, couples that have been together for a long time usually start to morph into the same person...same eating habits/language...the list goes on. I wonder what you look like?
    I look like usain bolt, only whiter and skinnier. Its irrelevant what i look like. I get birds with my charisma, not with my body. Once a womans body starts to go, its pretty annoying, unless they are a great cook, which she isnt.

Probably every bit like the troll persona he has online.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast