+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey All You Wussy Guys...

Originally posted by Nice Lover Boy
    Like I am suppose to impress you? This has been the past, but now I am trying to manage myself to be fair and kind to a certain love. Yeh, I met a new "friend" at the gym and things are going great, but I am a free spirit and could do anything I desire, but my love is still kept for my special friend that I still have faith on. Innova, don't try to act like Dr.Phil in this forum and say what's exactly your opinion, your 19, you still got a long way to go in this crazy world of love. Old fashion my A$$, who you think you are, Fonzy from Happy Days?
    Who the hell do you think you are trying to judge who am I am, you don't know who I am, so don't act like you do. Who the heck said I was Dr. Phil.

It looks like your the one who needs something to learn, learn to respect an opinion...I know who I am and who i've effected in my life. It looks like you have a long way to go my friend in learning something.

Don't you ever blow up on my opinion. I know about love more then you realise.
    Last edited by Innova; 17-01-04 at 11:57 PM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I'm with Innova on this one.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Thank you. I wasn't attacking anyone with that remark, all I said was it seems like very few guys (in my observation of the world around me) have real respect for women. I didn't say (Insert name) had none.

But what's this I hear of you flirting with my woman?
    Heit ist mein taug.

chat fight....Woo Woo Woo!
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Observe the world around you? You must be leaving in a small world, Innova. Respect for Opinions?If you had a couple of brain cells still hanging around your stupid thick skull, your brain cells would of hooked you up and let you know to stay out of this convo between me and Shitgalo, but welcome to the party. Why don't you stay busy writing kidergarden poems and flirting with girls on the net. Zekk, blow me.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Let me correct you sir, your the one who started the flaming. You think your a "smarter" person by insulting others, yeah your showing how much brain cells you have.

Your the one who has growing up too do.

My kindergarden poems..rofl, whatever dude... I'm not even going to go there. You go ahead and keep flaming people...

Originally posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    But what's this I hear of you flirting with my woman?
    I say nothing lol, im not getting into that one. Shes a wonderful women, thats all I will say..be good to her.

Zekk, blow me.
    I'm in awe of your intelligence level. No really I am. I find it absolutely amazing that you could possibly think that offering yourself for oral sex has any kind of demeaning value to anyone but yourself. All it really says to me (and yes you are asking what I think being you addressed it to me) is that you're very horny yet are unable to be satisfied due to people finding you inadequate. So here you are trying your damnedest to force me (a male) to ensue with fellatio upon you. Very disturbing.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Originally posted by Innova
    I say nothing lol, im not getting into that one. Shes a wonderful women, thats all I will say..be good to her.
    You know I will Innova, I know how completely irreplacable she is. She'll get nothing but the best from me.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Oh, I'm sorry wussy, did I hurt your feelings???
    Here you are acting like a wuss in your own thread and not fighting back but being friendly in an unsual way. Me ignorant? Your the one protesting to us guys to be more manly and to "suck it up", but yet you can't take a little heat from me? I wasn't being ignorant, I was mocking your silly girlfriend. And I know more about girls than you. I bet...no, I know I have had more women than you have had friends. Suck it up, buttercup......
    .....Biatch!!!
    My "silly" girlfriend?

Motherfvcker.... If you said that to me in real life i would have fvcked you up by now. (And don't tell me how i'm an "internet badass" because i'm a black belt)

No. You don't know more about girls than me. I am the KING of getting women. I am fvcking JAMES BOND.

I had so much potential for this site but too many people here aren't willing to open their eyes and stop believe what they "think" is the right way.

This is my last post so there is no need to reply. James Bond is out.

-GDJ

P.S. Anyone who wants to learn a thing or two....my AIM is JamesBond007tkd.
    Last edited by GigaloDJ; 19-01-04 at 06:48 AM.
    I'm waiting to be impressed...

Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 20-01-04 at 03:03 AM.

Originally posted by GigaloDJ
    This is my last post so there is no need to reply.
    Let's hope this time he means it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Let me get to Innova 1st. Innova, you fake Shakespear, I never sarted flamming. I was simply defending guys like you and I away from Gigalo's statement. But this debate was between me and Gigalo and yet you stick your 19 year old nose into our business and now your trying to get out of this convo thinking you set the record straight. You must be dreaming. Plus, you don't make any sence by telling me that," you're showing how "smart" you are by insulting me". Your demonstrating to me my point of how your stupidity is relevant becuase you stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Like I said, continue flirting with girls on the net. Don't give me this flamming stuff, we are both flamers now dip sh!t.

Zekk, I don't know where to start with you? You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the weakest link in this biatch. I just sent you a derogatory comment and you take it to the fullest. Your dim'mer ideas took you to a different state of mind and you could go there by yourself. Maybe you reacted to this short simple comment because you got a little carried away and too excited and thought this was a legit inventation, fool. And you're telling me I am the horny one?

Originally posted by GigaloDJ
    My "silly" girlfriend?

Motherfvcker.... If you said that to me in real life i would have fvcked you up by now. (And don't tell me how i'm an "internet badass" because i'm a black belt)

No. You don't know more about girls than me. I am the KING of getting women. I am fvcking JAMES BOND.
    Yeh, the playground is just around the corner Shitgalo.
    King of getting women???? LMFAO!!!!!!!
    Black Belt???????LMFAO!!!!!!!

This is just too damm easy. Imbecile, I wouldn't even cared if you were Chuck Norris. I would talk to you any way I desired. And this is real life you piece of road kill. You probably meant "in person" as an encounter. You must be in your teenage years still.
    James Bond, King of getting woman?? What a weak title to declare yourself. Shut up. Man, I feel sorry for you. I wonder if your silly girlfriend still thinks you're an idiot? And I know you will still come back here. You might register under a different name, but I know you will come back. Either way, I know if you do register under a new name, you might put down; James Bond,King of gettin girls, Mr.Black Belt, or my favorite one.....Owned by Nice Lover Boy. Either way I know we all we find your sorry karate A$$. Oh, if you want to find me "in person", I'm in Los Angeles. Karate is like getting a hug, all we do here is majestic street fights. But, I know your just all talk so shut up. I'll bit your a$$ so bad that when you get to heaven, you'll be the online on a wheel chair.Biatch!!!!

.....how do you like me now?
    'Nuff said.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Zekk, I don't know where to start with you? You are, without a shadow of a doubt, the weakest link in this biatch. I just sent you a derogatory comment and you take it to the fullest. Your dim'mer ideas took you to a different state of mind and you could go there by yourself. Maybe you reacted to this short simple comment because you got a little carried away and too excited and thought this was a legit inventation, fool. And you're telling me I am the horny one?
    What on earth are you talking about? You really need to just relax dude. Take some pills. You've become so annoying on the threads lately, what is your problem?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast