+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stood up and cut off!!!!!!!

Fu(k buddies don't have romantic feelings for each other. They are just friends who fu(k

As for my kids dad and my husband, he died after a difficult fight with cancer 1 1/2yr after our twins were born.. in reply to the person that thought i made bad choices with all men.

OP - I agree, it's hard not to develop feelings for someone you are sleeping with one the reg. I have never understood how women can have sex with no emotion. Some posters on here call it maturity...I disagree. Anyway, good for you for not responding to his text. What an idiot. I am a mom too and trust me I get horny!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Things happen, people get stood up. Its the fact he never contacted you after to apologize that is the red flag.

Why are you letting it get to you, tho? Jerks are like catfish. Bottom feeders you throw back if they end up on your hook. Quit trying to polish a turd.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thanks Maple1714 for the good advice and for being understanding of the situation, i appreciate it... IndiReloaded, it was an initial hurt but i have since moved on. Thanks for the reply. I like this forum, think i will stay on and reply to some threads... thanks again everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    OP - I agree, it's hard not to develop feelings for someone you are sleeping with one the reg. I have never understood how women can have sex with no emotion. Some posters on here call it maturity...I disagree. Anyway, good for you for not responding to his text. What an idiot. I am a mom too and trust me I get horny!
    This is why FB's and FWB is a shitty idea. Horny or not.. why put yourself through the emotional upheaval? They make toys that you'll not get emotionally attached to to take care of yourself during those horny moments.

Doing the whole nun routine as i date in search of something more serious. No more fwb!!!
    *gives two thumbs up*

*Looking forward to your future posts, Jen.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-11-12 at 12:24 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jennj2481 View Post
    Thanks Maple1714 for the good advice and for being understanding of the situation, i appreciate it... IndiReloaded, it was an initial hurt but i have since moved on. Thanks for the reply. I like this forum, think i will stay on and reply to some threads... thanks again everyone.
    Welcome. We're a tetchy bunch sometimes, but if you go with the flow, you'll find most are very supportive when it counts.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    I have never understood how women can have sex with no emotion.
    I guess we are lucky that way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123