+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is it women REALLY want?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^the name says it all.

Robert, yes there are women (not girls) who won't go for the douche guys you describe. The next question for you, tho, is how to attract them. What Smackie said - do you come off as boring or uninteresting? Otherwise, you really shouldn't be having a problem, right?

Have you tried to hit on a woman you would normally find intimidating in terms of class, confidence, intelligence? You'd be surprised how open we are to 'nice men'.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Those girls do exist..they're just frequently as ugly as bricks hence they have to settle for the guys they think they can get.

Indi's one of those rare beauts that go for legitimately good men. Unfortunately, the % of women like that are about .0000000000000000001%.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I am really starting to understand y loves reject is still single lol! You have a very warped view on women. Get some therapy!!

Great. So who will be the first to give "Thanks" to her?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

That was my whole point from the start-what indi said above. Dont change youself-change your type. Set your standards high and you will be fine

and to the other rob. I am starting to see your point now of being funny/confident but thats not the same thing as cocky lol. Think we just misunderstood each other

women like the douche bags at first problem is they stay douche bags. So the leave them, and try again.. go for the guy they are attracted too and hope he does not stay a douche bag. So im telling you for fun, try the phone number trick.. or email.. its all the same.. you know what use email instead i'll be easier for to reply. say " here's my email, if you reply i'll tell you why I gave it to you " now if she replies and asks why you gave it to her... tell her " It was a way for me to get your email now that you replied " and then just email each other for a bit and see where it goes.. it sounds stupid.. but it works.. ur the mysterious guy from the bar, she knows trough email but not in person yet.. and build from there,,, chat about anything... and one day meet up.

michelle, yes when i mean cocky I do not mean being arrogant. to me cocky means confidence and secure. She can see I may be out of her league, but will be intrigued with me as a person, instead of my looks... women look for attraction.. NOT physical attraction.
    Last edited by rob1984; 10-02-13 at 10:40 AM.

Im different thlugh because i really take my time sussing someone out before ill agree to go out with them. I want to see the real person underneath all the bs first if you no what i mean... So personally it wouldnt work on me but i prob would be flattered lol

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I am really starting to understand y loves reject is still single lol! You have a very warped view on women. Get some therapy!!
    Lol, nah, I'm fine. Most forum members would agree.

but see, he can do this trick with many women, so he can have a feel for who he likes best and clicks better with, she is not obligated to see him, so will probably be honest with him in an email, as will he. It will work for sure.. not all women have time to sit and chat, especially at clubs, bars ect.. and most people are fake anyway..its a way of being alone with her, but you're behind a screen until you see her again.

It makes sense i suppose. Maybe its just because i am in a relationship and happy that i now no exactly what i want that ive come to see things in this way. It would have worked on me too back when i was single but i no if i ever find myself single again-ill no exactly what i want so it wouldnt work then...

I think the OP is sick of us lol

lol i think so too, or he's out using my awesome pick up strategy.. lovesreject is probably doing the same, watch his name change tomorrow to lovesembracer or something like that ha

But it didnt happen anything like that when i met my partner. I was unsure of him at first but gave him a chance anyway and fell madly in love. He was shy but i knew he was honest and thats y he got a second chance

Haha hopefully theyl both find love

i met my wife at loblaws ( grocery store ) which we both worked at 7 years ago. but prior to that i picked up girls using weird strategies.. simple ice breakers, when out somewhere, you can go up to the girl and say " well i guess looking at your high heels its uncomfortable day" it sounds stupid but it does work,. better then, can i buy u a drink, or can i have your number lol.. if i was a girl and some dude said that, i would ask him why should I.. and he's got nothing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    lol i think so too, or he's out using my awesome pick up strategy.. lovesreject is probably doing the same, watch his name change tomorrow to lovesembracer or something like that ha
    Lol, nah, I've been promoting that on the forums here before ya joined. But I am glad to see another realistic guy on the forum.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast