+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GF just broke up with me.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by harrier View Post
    And this girl I had was a real catch, even my mates tell me, she was very pretty and had the kind of personality I would go for in a girl.
    What, a pretty girl with a great personality that includes cheating? Yea, sounds like a real catch.

Come on. You admit you are inexperienced so you put this girl on a pedestal. Everyone here is telling you so.

There are plenty of pretty, fun girls with great personality who WON'T cheat. As you and they get older, you'll be even more impressed with the quality of people you'll meet. Even then, you will find there are other issues that may or may not make you compatible. Its not uncommon for two great people to decide against a match b/c of timing, or some basic incompatibility. This is why its important to relax, have fun but be honest with yourself about who you are with. Pedestals just make things unnecessarily complicated.

Just do the NC thing. Understand you are programmed, biologically, to attach yourself in this way. There's nothing wrong with it, but you need to be smarter than your hormones.

At least you are a guy. Its much worse for girls. You'll find out.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    What, a pretty girl with a great personality that includes cheating? Yea, sounds like a real catch.

Come on. You admit you are inexperienced so you put this girl on a pedestal. Everyone here is telling you so.

There are plenty of pretty, fun girls with great personality who WON'T cheat. As you and they get older, you'll be even more impressed with the quality of people you'll meet. Even then, you will find there are other issues that may or may not make you compatible. Its not uncommon for two great people to decide against a match b/c of timing, or some basic incompatibility. This is why its important to relax, have fun but be honest with yourself about who you are with. Pedestals just make things unnecessarily complicated.

Just do the NC thing. Understand you are programmed, biologically, to attach yourself in this way. There's nothing wrong with it, but you need to be smarter than your hormones.

At least you are a guy. Its much worse for girls. You'll find out.
    Thank you, Indie. This is what I was trying to say. lol.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Yeah, but you don't know that she cheated. I don't know. Maybe she did, but I haven't got any proof that says she was.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry Raze, did you already say all that? I didn't read the whole thread, just the OP first post.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, but you don't know that she cheated. I don't know. Maybe she did, but I haven't got any proof that says she was.
    That doesn't make the rest of what I said wrong. Even if she dumped you b/c she was just plain bored, that's her choice, for her reasons. Don't take it personally. Find someone else.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sorry Raze, did you already say all that? I didn't read the whole thread, just the OP first post.
    No, but you summed it up in one sentence and added stuff I should have added.

Yeah, she dumped you man. I'm trying to be as nice as I can, but you're still not getting it. Just move on. She's NOT INTO YOU!!!! SHE'S BORED WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!! NOTTTTTHINNNNNGGGGG WILLLLLLL CCCHHHHHAAAAANNNNGGGEEEEE THAT!!!!! IT WILL HAPPPPPEEEEEENNNNN AGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAIIIINNNN!!!! FIIIIINNNNDDDD ANOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTHHEEEEEEEEEERR GGIRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! FOOOOOOORRR THHHHHEEEEE LOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE OFFFFFFF GOOODDDDDD!!!

FIND SOMEONE ELSE
    FIND SOMEONE ELSE
    FIND SOMEONE ELSE
    FIND SOMEONE ELSE
    FIND SOMEONE ELSE
    FIND SOMEONE ELSE
    FIND SOMEONE ELSE

MOVE ON
    MOVE ON
    MOVE ON
    MOVE ON
    MOVE ON
    MOVE ON
    MOVE ON
    MOVE ON
    MOVE ON
    MOVE ON

MOVE ON YOU HORNEY BASTARD MOOOOOOVVVEEE ONNNNNNNNN

SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU
    SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU
    SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU

SHE IS A BITCH
    SHE IS A BITCH
    SHE IS A BITCH
    SHE IS A BITCH
    SHE IS A BITCH

RRRRUUUUNNNNNNN
    RUN RUN RUN RUN
    RUN RUN RUN

=)
    Last edited by Raze; 07-08-09 at 02:52 AM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

That doesn't make the rest of what I said wrong. Even if she dumped you b/c she was just plain bored, that's her choice, for her reasons. Don't take it personally. Find someone else.
    No, that's true. Just don't make accusations if you don't really know all the details.

No, that's true. Just don't make accusations if you don't really know all the details.
    The details are that she's not into you, she dumped you, and you don't get it, you fool! What else do we need to know? Man, you have been seriously brainwashed by this girl. What the **** is the matter with you? Where did your balls go? I think she castrated them, because I don't think you have any. Man the **** up. What if she came at you with a knife all of a sudden? Would you be like ohhhh baaabbbyy what we have is sooo goood, I don't care if you cut me to death.

Seriously, if a chick breaks up with you, you just go "man, screw you, you're loss babe, I'm outta here. END OF STORY. Same goes with guys breaking up with girls.

You're better than her. You can do A LOT better, okay?
    Last edited by Raze; 07-08-09 at 03:11 AM.

Yiou don't understand. I can't get another girl! Women ****ing hate me. I'm ugly and have no confidence - not a great combination. That is why I wanted to try and save this relationship.

I knew it! Well, don't get too hard on yourself. It's something you're going to have to work on or else women will continue to walk all over you.

You now must understand why I wanted to save it so much. She was my first girlfriend, I was really happy with her, I haven't been happy for years and years.

At my rate I'll be 40 by the time I find my next girl!

With that attitude, yeah. Stop complaining and get your butt in gear. The clock is ticking.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, you were the one who mentioned the possibility of her cheating in your post. I'm not making stuff up.

Confidence is gained through experience. Go and ask out lots of girls. Or, another way to think about it: you got her, right? Even if it was for a while. So, you've done it once, you can do it again.

Mbe she dumped you b/c you lack confidence. Think of that?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yeah, possibly. But like I said I don't know what happened.

And she came to me first. I never asked her out she made the first move.

Although confidence might be an issue with me it was never really an issue in our relationship.

Then you were probably the rebound guy. Damn, that sucks! That's why you got dumped. Rebound guys always get dumped.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast