+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: am i being played?

Tell you what I'd do in this situation and if I suspected a guy may be using me for sex. I'd start to refuse it and not give in to him anymore.....

If he sticks around, he's a 'keeper'.
    If not....there is your answer.

i would do that but i hardly see him as it is so for me to find that out it might take months

Quote Originally Posted by lou-100 View Post
    i would do that but i hardly see him as it is so for me to find that out it might take months
    There's your answer! A guy who is 'into' you, makes an effort to see you more than once a blue moon.
    It's obvious what he's after unfortunatley and fair enough if you were looking for nothing more. The fact you would like more means you should cut your losses and because you aint gonna get more from this guy.....he's not looking for serious.

Saying all that and if you are there and whenever this guy comes calling, he's taking it for granted you are there.
    Try being less available to him.....see what happens.

If it's possible to be less available that is.....lol

Just dont be available next time he calls.

im not making excuses for the guy but its mostly his job is the reason why i dont see him as much and i ok with that just wish is was something more. ive decided to back off for a while and see if he's bothered. if its just sex he wont go to a lot of bother right?

Well, true say that we don't know what we have/had, till it's gone...so yeah, Try being gone for a while. Good Luck anyway and let us know how it goes

Not necessarily the case. Sometimes guys get all bunched up when you take away something they want and try a little harder for a short while. It might look like he's making an attempt, but really, it's temporary. Don't be fooled if he starts acting three times more interested just because you're blowing him off.
    Spammer Spanker

im not making excuses for the guy but its mostly his job is the reason why i dont see him as much and i ok with that just wish is was something more. ive decided to back off for a while and see if he's bothered. if its just sex he wont go to a lot of bother right?
    Correct. If he's after sex, he won't bother seeking you out. He might call you a few times, but he won't persist with the calling.
    A guy who wants you, does persist in his calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Not necessarily the case. Sometimes guys get all bunched up when you take away something they want and try a little harder for a short while. It might look like he's making an attempt, but really, it's temporary. Don't be fooled if he starts acting three times more interested just because you're blowing him off.
    Yeah I guess that is true also.

Which is why she shouldn't give in too easily/or at all and it would be sharp made clear what intentions were. He may come on more strongly, but it won't last....he will sharp get bored when his needs are not being catered too. It wouldn't take me long to figure it out anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Yeah I guess that is true also.

Which is why she shouldn't give in too easily/or at all and it would be sharp made clear what intentions were. He may come on more strongly, but it won't last....he will sharp get bored when his needs are not being catered too. It wouldn't take me long to figure it out anyway.

now im confused lol he texts me everyday so should i not reply or should i just chuck it in together?

Now I'm confused. If he texts you everyday, he cares about you enough to text you and you are obviously on his mind.

What is his exact job?

he's a jounalist so he has to be at work for 8 and doesnt finish till late, he gets the weekends off but thats when i have work so we see each other about once a week or when we can really and thats cool because we both understand were really busy

I dunno then hon. He could be genuinely telling the truth that he is busy (I would imagine journalists are busy) and he may be seeing you and whenever it's possible for him too. The fact you work weekends doesn't help, for they are weekends in which he might see you, but he can't and because of your work committment.

It's really hard to say now and just what it is.

I think and for the moment, I'd give him the benefit of your doubt and see how things progress over next couple of months. I'd still pick up his calls and texts, definitley not sex everytime you meet...see how he reacts.

thank you very much xx

update: saw him stayed the night had a lovely time. but i still wasnt sure so i asked him ''what the situation was' and he replied saying he didnt know the answer to the question but said he isnt going anywhere?? what does that mean?

update: saw him stayed the night had a lovely time. but i still wasnt sure so i asked him ''what the situation was' and he replied saying he didnt know the answer to the question but said he isnt going anywhere?? what does that mean?
    It means he isn't going anywhere. He's obviously happy enough with you and he intends to stick around

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast