+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do women "disapprove" of men who like large boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    I have big natural awesome titties
    Without pictures, I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by namismybabe View Post
    That said, stay in the ghetto; "da fuq".
    Leave it to a bored troll to cunt it up over slang

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique
    The only women who disapprove of that is jealous of us girls who has these beautiful 34 D's that's sitting up so pretty and pert on me. Also, my guy friend said they jealous because their titties are small.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties
    I have big natural awesome titties
    These claims are worthless without pics

good for them.

what is perhaps good for you is that you cannot control what others think of you....
    Annnnddd, besides the fact that you're a faggot, what's your point?

He is a faggot
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

lalalita Guest
    I'm wondering who are these "women" who "disapprove". I've never heard of a woman carrying on about such. Love big tits? Great. Prefer ass? Fine with me.

If I'm not a man's "type", I'm not his type. If a man only goes for a certain body type, and I don't fit into it, oh well.

That's like saying "why do men disapprove of women who prefer big dicks". I mean come on. Use your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Annnnddd, besides the fact that you're a faggot, what's your point?
    faggot? nah, I love boobs too much.

though insecure, yeah that's you lol...

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    I'm wondering who are these "women" who "disapprove". I've never heard of a woman carrying on about such. Love big tits? Great. Prefer ass? Fine with me.

If I'm not a man's "type", I'm not his type. If a man only goes for a certain body type, and I don't fit into it, oh well.

That's like saying "why do men disapprove of women who prefer big dicks". I mean come on. Use your brain.
    yay! You speak for ALL lol!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Leave it to a bored troll to cunt it up over slang

These claims are worthless without pics
    Slang? no, I don't like nigger ghetto talk lol..

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    No, I just don't associate with uptight people who worry or care about such things.

I've never heard someone complain about men liking big boobs, nor have I ever heard someone say they prefer small boobs. They might prefer boobs that aren't ginormous, but no one prefers them small.

Eat glass.
    I've heard many men state that they prefer smaller boobs over large ones. I've heard men quote "a handfull is enough for me" which isn't overly big lol. I've heard men say "ew" walking by women in bikini's with large breasts. Obviously there are men who prefer big boobs, like there are men who prefer big asses, but this isn't all men.

Isn't this just based on insecurity? Or that somebody (eek..) won't find you attractive?

Since when are preferences bad or "evil"? lol..
    Also, there is a different b/w preferring one over the other, and not caring either way. I'd be offended by a man who was gross and sleazy about it, but not a normal guy who just happened to prefer big boobs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    I've heard many men state that they prefer smaller boobs over large ones. I've heard men quote "a handfull is enough for me" which isn't overly big lol. I've heard men say "ew" walking by women in bikini's with large breasts. Obviously there are men who prefer big boobs, like there are men who prefer big asses, but this isn't all men.
    He has an IQ of 45, hence how he doesn't get how people commonly think.

Also, there is a different b/w preferring one over the other, and not caring either way. I'd be offended by a man who was gross and sleazy about it, but not a normal guy who just happened to prefer big boobs lol.
    eh? If a man is gross and sleazy, so what? Do all have to accommodate you?

eh? If a man is gross and sleazy, so what? Do all have to accommodate you?
    Not at all. You asked a question, and that's my answer lol. I don't disapprove of ALL men who like big boobs, just the ones that are gross and sleazy about it lol.

Not at all. You asked a question, and that's my answer lol. I don't disapprove of ALL men who like big boobs, just the ones that are gross and sleazy about it lol.
    And if they are gross and sleazy, that's their business. You presumably think that all must be nice to you... lol.. go ahead and be naive lol..

And if they are gross and sleazy, that's their business. You presumably think that all must be nice to you... lol.. go ahead and be naive lol..
    Wtf? Lol, obviously it's their own business! Hence why I don't associate with gross, sleazy men lol. I'm not judging, I'm just answering your fvcking queestion, you tool! Don't ask a question, if you're gunna attack anyone who answers it. I presumably think that all must be nice to me? Uhm, no. I just don't associate with people who's actions I don't agree with. I have male freinds who like big boobs, it's all fine and dandy, but I don't have sleazy male friends, because I choose not to. Pretty sure that's solving my own problem right there. So what the fvck is YOUR problem? You clearly have one, since you decided you needed to jump down my throat for giving you an answer to the question that YOU asked.

And sorry, but how am I naive? For knowing the type of people I would and would not like to associate with? Yes, that clearly makes me naive. Lol, idiot.

Wtf? Lol, obviously it's their own business! Hence why I don't associate with gross, sleazy men lol. I'm not judging, I'm just answering your fvcking queestion, you tool! Don't ask a question, if you're gunna attack anyone who answers it. I presumably think that all must be nice to me? Uhm, no. I just don't associate with people who's actions I don't agree with. I have male freinds who like big boobs, it's all fine and dandy, but I don't have sleazy male friends, because I choose not to. Pretty sure that's solving my own problem right there. So what the fvck is YOUR problem? You clearly have one, since you decided you needed to jump down my throat for giving you an answer to the question that YOU asked.
    You presume all must be nice to you. that's being naive, since you don't get how humans behave. I have no problem, however civility doesn't have to be extended to strangers online.
    And sorry, but how am I naive? For knowing the type of people I would and would not like to associate with? Yes, that clearly makes me naive. Lol, idiot.
    lol.. you said people are gross and sleazy. and? It's a free world, people behave/conduct themselves as they please. and?

You presume all must be nice to you. that's being naive, since you don't get how humans behave. I have no problem, however civility doesn't have to be extended to strangers online.

lol.. you said people are gross and sleazy. and? It's a free world, people behave/conduct themselves as they please. and?
    Okay, first of all, I never once said that all should be nice to me lol, you are pulling thought's out of your ass. You asked why women disapprove of men who like big boobs. I in turn RESPONDED to your question in saying that I don't disapprove of ALL men who like big boobs, just the gross, sleazy ones. I do not associate with gross, sleazy men, therefore I couldn't care less about whether or not they are nice to me lol.

Second of all, I never said PEOPLE are gross sleazy, I said I dislike the gross and sleazy people that do exist out there, therefore I do not associate with them. Lol there is something wrong with you. People can MOST DEFINITELY conduct themselves however they want, doesn't mean everyone is going to like it? That is how people decide who they do and do not choose to be friends with.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast