+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Tips!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    re-read my post next time be4 u speak..
    I'd rather not read the entirety of your long-winded, rambling, content-less posts. Thanks.

But my point still stands. A woman can keep the "pleasure signals" going in her man without resorting to penile stimulation. That might not hold true for guys with a bad case of the limp dick. I wouldn't know about that. Never had trouble in that area before. Have you?
    Last edited by Gribble; 11-11-07 at 09:27 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I'd rather not read the entirety of your long-winded, rambling, content-less posts. Thanks.

But my point still stands. A woman can keep the "pleasure signals" going in her man without resorting to penile stimulation. That might not hold true for guys with a bad case of the limp dick. I wouldn't know about that. Never had trouble in that area before. Have you?
    No; i've suffered from cases of "woman doesn't know what to do because she's read posts from people like you on LF.."

"long-winded, rambling, content-less posts"... wow.. how original and creative.. is that all your little male brain could come up with???

you know what.. i'm seriously done.. I'm perfectly fine with guys who don't know what they want.. and girls who have no idea how to please a guy and who THINK they're doing a good job just become he's cumming every time & has an erection in place.. (doesn't mean ur blowing his mind away in pleasure.. just means you've reached his stroke-threashold & visual/auditory stimulation respectively).. i've had some pretty crappy ejaculations, and had to act like i've enjoyed it so the other person wouldn't feel like an idiot.. but eventually, I got fed up.. I had to express how sh*tty of a job they were doing.. they just didn't get it.. like it was chinese or something.. I mean, it's harder for a guy to learn how to please a woman properly.. so if I can do my part.. why can't a woman do her part properly?

anyway, when I say bye to a thread.. i'm out for good.. so u can ramble all you want about my posts.. I hope it makes u feel better inside to do something you can't normally do in real life, online.. anyway.. I have to get some work done..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    not contradicting at all... READ.. learn to READ... it's an essential skill..
    learn to communicate

the penis may be (happen to be) erect, [hard-on, boner, etc.].. but that doesn't mean it's feeling good... on the contrary... while he's touching you in places other than your vagina.. you may be getting this feel good "sexual sensation".. but the same doesn't go for him..

pleasure for men doesn't start until the penis comes into contact with anything.. but like i said.. women will either make the mistake of OVERSTIMULATING the penis before sex.. which will decrease the duration of sex.. or UNDERSTIMULATING sex, which will simply not let him enjoy sex to the maximum of their ability since enough tension hasn't been created..
    Well, mine doesn't feel good unless it's touched either! I get turned on, but obviously it needs to be stimulated. What a redundant argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Most men have the attention span of a goldfish
    when does this change exactly? I don't mean to insult any guys here, but I thought that going from highschool to college would be some kind of transition, and it was as far as classes go, but guys are pretty much the same level of (idiot) they were back in highschool if not more!

I mean, at what age do guys snap out of this phase? it's kind of frustrating to be in my situation, because I just feel that alot of the more mature guys are all 30 and above which is way too old for me to be dating, but all the ok-looking guys my age are still (boys)

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes yes yes!!! i didn't hit the 30 year old mark yet so i can still act like a child and get away with it...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    yes yes yes!!! i didn't hit the 30 year old mark yet so i can still act like a child and get away with it...

raverboy
    no! that's not what I ment. ugh, I think it's just new york, I haven't met anyone who's just, I don't know what the word is, but I know it when I see it, and I haven't seen it yet. I mean, i've seen guys who are very attractive and just simply amazing, but they're over 30. but that's not in my range, I would feel very strange dating someone 10 years older than me, I don't think i'm ready for that, or ever will be.

I see what you're saying. guys who act silly once in a while are cute, but guys who are childish, period, are not.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by v0ndutch View Post
    no! that's not what I ment. ugh, I think it's just new york, I haven't met anyone who's just, I don't know what the word is, but I know it when I see it, and I haven't seen it yet. I mean, i've seen guys who are very attractive and just simply amazing, but they're over 30. but that's not in my range, I would feel very strange dating someone 10 years older than me, I don't think i'm ready for that, or ever will be.

I see what you're saying. guys who act silly once in a while are cute, but guys who are childish, period, are not.
    i totally understand what you were saying, i'm just making fun of you and being sarcastic at the same time.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i totally understand what you were saying, i'm just making fun of you and being sarcastic at the same time.

raverboy
    making fun of me? why? I don't think it's funny, it's really frustrating. I dunno, I wish i'd just bump into the ideal guy one day, and he'd be maybe 5 years younger than every other amazing guy i've met, or maybe I just have to wait 5 years : (

uuugh .... perhaps getting a slight sense of humour will lessen the boys-are-so-immature feeling you have

I don't think all guys are the same idiots they were back in highschool ... they're a different style of idiot! No, honestly, there are pleny of guys i have met lately who have snapped out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    uuugh .... perhaps getting a slight sense of humour will lessen the boys-are-so-immature feeling you have

I don't think all guys are the same idiots they were back in highschool ... they're a different style of idiot! No, honestly, there are pleny of guys i have met lately who have snapped out of it.
    yeah, but how old are you? that's the thing, i'm just 18 so i'm very limited.

yeah, but how old are you? that's the thing, i'm just 18 so i'm very limited.
    I'm 21, so I'm talking about the 21-30 range. I'm sure you can get away with dating people in their early 20s...

I'm 21, so I'm talking about the 21-30 range. I'm sure you can get away with dating people in their early 20s...
    yeah, lol and you honestly think there are guys in their early 20's who are worth dating? maybe there are, but I haven't met any lol. I have friends who are dating guys in that age range, and I just feel sorry for them. only because the only thing they care about is playing pool, video games, and (hanging out with other guys) which are not fun to hang out next to.

I guess it also depends where you live. there are so many clubs and places to go over here that it gets to alot of guys' heads and they start feeling this need to be fake-macho and it's sad. I guess outside of new york/new jersey guys would be alot more relaxed and down to earth.

yeah, lol and you honestly think there are guys in their early 20's who are worth dating?
    That's what I just implied

only because the only thing they care about is playing pool, video games, and (hanging out with other guys) which are not fun to hang out next to.
    Stuff like video games and other activities (pool, sport, etc) is just something you'll have to learn to deal with. It's not the ONLY thing they care about, but there's nothing wrong with liking certain activities. Much like girls like shopping, watching girly flicks and whatnot ... both sexes have something they enjoy doing that the other doesn't.
    HOWEVER, if you think that a guy will EVER stop preferring to hang around his friends, you'll be very disappointed. Of course they'd like to hang out with their gf and would at times prefer that over his friends, but he's never going to ditch his friends for a gf and it's unreasonable to expect that.

Stuff like video games and other activities (pool, sport, etc) is just something you'll have to learn to deal with. It's not the ONLY thing they care about, but there's nothing wrong with liking certain activities. Much like girls like shopping, watching girly flicks and whatnot ... both sexes have something they enjoy doing that the other doesn't.
    HOWEVER, if you think that a guy will EVER stop preferring to hang around his friends, you'll be very disappointed. Of course they'd like to hang out with their gf and would at times prefer that over his friends, but he's never going to ditch his friends for a gf and it's unreasonable to expect that.
    no I get that. but it just seems that that's all they care about. all I ever hear is "yo dude, come over my house, I got that new game" or "what did you do last weekend? I hung out with my boys, yeah i'm so cool". I mean, this isn't really working wonders for me

maybe i'm just being picky. but then again, I really don't get any serious male attention comming my way, so I guess they feel the same way. maybe it is me, I dunno. I mean, I really am not interested in those guys, but then again, I'd also like to know what guys are interested in, for when I do meet/see that special someone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit girl.. you just got out of high school and it sounds like you're looking to settle down already. wtf, no wonder you can't find a decent guy that you're interested in. it's because you're not willing to give these guys a chance. yes, i'm sure that you think you're mature and what not, but why the rush??

never satisfied is what i shall call you now. being that you can't really take a joke is one thing, but wanting to date someone whose mature, yet still young in age is asking for a bit. greedy is what i tell you, greedy. i will admit that i want to date a fob japanese girl from japan and i want her to look like a damn model, but the truth of the matter is that "I" am asking for too much.

i think you should get your head straight and really consider what you want from a guy, being that you're dying to date someone.

raverboy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast