+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sex or blowjob?

im an 18 yr old virgin
    - Claire -

Quote Originally Posted by Justplaying5050
    lol, i dont think im gonna wait that long but ... lol yeah, also the other day uhm i fingered her and there was some blood on my fingers ... did i cut her? my nails r short ... i talked to her about it she says i didnt hurt her ... i dunno but can that heimen thing or what ever it is that gets broken when u ahve sex can it be broken before sex?
    Yes the hymen can break before sex. Did she start her period? If it didn't hurt her, I wouldn't think it was her hymen breaking, but who knows.

if by some gracious miracle my gf and i stayed together for another two years and im 18, she would actually be 17 caus shes a year younger but .. would that be illegal?

JustPlaying, we have people on here who had sex for the first time when they were really young, those who were in their early 20's, late 20's and those who still haven't done it. The important thing is that you not make that mistake and wait till you mature more.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Doubtful, I'm not sure where you live though. Oral sex is illegal in some states, of course they have to catch you in the act lol

thanks asip4u your right

so are all you guys just at work and really really bored? i have the day off because i live in FL and the hurricane like killed my school

Yes, I'm at work. And yes I'm really really bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Yes, I'm at work. And yes I'm really really bored.
    We gotta try to change that Jun. I"m bored too...Found any exciting new links?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

so uhhm yeah about the hymen thing ... she says i didnt hurt her and she says shes not on her period ... like periods dont disgust me at all, mabye i hurt her and she doesnt want to tell me? or mabye the hymen did break and it just didnt hurt? i dunno i feel really bad though

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    We gotta try do change that Jun. I"m bored too...Found any exciting new links?
    No I haven't! I'm out of ideas of things to look up.

[QUOTE=Junsui]No I haven't! I'm out of ideas of things to look up.[/QUOTE

Damn, and i'm a lazy ass who can't look up for anything.....Tone, go look for stuff bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Justplaying5050
    so uhhm yeah about the hymen thing ... she says i didnt hurt her and she says shes not on her period ... like periods dont disgust me at all, mabye i hurt her and she doesnt want to tell me? or mabye the hymen did break and it just didnt hurt? i dunno i feel really bad though
    Don't feel bad about it then since she's not in pain. Only things I can think of it being were her period (which she said it wasn't), the hymen breaking (maybe she had a really thin one that didn't take much to tear it and wasn't painful) or if you were being rough while doing it, that can cause bleeding sometimes.

[QUOTE=Asip4u]
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    No I haven't! I'm out of ideas of things to look up.[/QUOTE

Damn, and i'm a lazy ass who can't look up for anything.....Tone, go look for stuff bro.
    He went to lunch! What are we to do?

LUNCH omg good idea brb, this forums is my first relations forum btw, FUN STUFF

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast