+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    We're done.
    It's even more believable the 85th time he says it.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I've said from the beginning that I wanted to give things another chance under different circumstances. When the circumstances happened, I thought that maybe she was telling me the truth.

I was wrong. I accept that. Apparently, no one deserves a second chance.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Second chances depend on the situation. This girl is apparently insane. The only chance she deserves is a chance to learn what it feels like to cause so much drama to others.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Second chances depend on the situation. This girl is apparently insane. The only chance she deserves is a chance to learn what it feels like to cause so much drama to others.
    I don't think she'll ever really learn that though. I don't think she really feels anything for anyone. She seemed fine after we broke up, she seemed fine after her last ex and her broke up, and she seems fine now knowing she ****ed me over again.

Do you all still think she doesn't need therapy?

The last message I sent her said, "For someone that's been hurt by so many guys in the past, you do an amazing job of returning the favor."

Cain needs a realdoll.

Cain needs to experience his 20s.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cain, if anyone needs therapy it's you. Why is this chick even on your mind at all? Move on. Forget about her. Forget about who she's seeing. Forget about who she dumped. None of it really matters.

She seems like an ordinary chick to me. Relationships are temporary. Somebody's got to pull the plug eventually. That's life.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Cain, if anyone needs therapy it's you. Why is this chick even on your mind at all? Move on. Forget about her. Forget about who she's seeing. Forget about who she dumped. None of it really matters.

She seems like an ordinary chick to me. Relationships are temporary. Somebody's got to pull the plug eventually. That's life.
    This girl was a part of my life for two years. It's not like we just broke up and we never spoke again.

She's definitely not ordinary. It's not like she just breaks up with the guy she's with. She breaks up and then tries to toy with them emotionally by making them think she misses the relationship and then she pulls right back out. That's not normal. Purposely trying to hurt someone isn't normal.

I don't feel bad like I did when we broke up four months ago. I'm disappointed and it hurts that I have to take her out of my life completely, but I know that I'll be fine. I've got one girl that I'm supposed to be hanging out with sometime this weekend I believe and the girl I ****ed a month ago and I should be hanging out sometime in the next week.

Time to live my life and experience things. Time to make some stories that I can talk about in twenty years about some crazy shit I did when I was 22.

Quicker than expected.

One of the girls is coming over in an hour.

Goal: To get laid.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ooh, anger fcuking can be fun.

Good luck on your decision to pursue medical school. Too many books for me, and the idea of being on call all the time doesn't appeal to a lazy girl like me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Goal accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Ooh, anger fcuking can be fun.

Good luck on your decision to pursue medical school. Too many books for me, and the idea of being on call all the time doesn't appeal to a lazy girl like me.
    It's definitely going to be difficult. It's two years of book work and then two years of clinical. I'd definitely be more interested in the two years of clinical. And you aren't on call all of the time as an Anesthesiologist. They rotate. One will take call one week and they keep on like that. Usually they pull normal 7-3 or 7-5 shifts and sometimes they will have to stay til 10pm or sometimes they will be on a 24 hour. But, it's not all of the time and the money makes up for it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you have to first do a bachelors (4 years), then a regular MD program (4 years), and then an anethesiology residency (4 years). During your residency, you will have 80 hour weeks, and can expect to be on call.

Too much for me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you have to first do a bachelors (4 years), then a regular MD program (4 years), and then an anethesiology residency (4 years). During your residency, you will have 80 hour weeks, and can expect to be on call.

Too much for me.
    It's 4 years undergrad, 4 years medical school, 1 year internship, 3 year residency.

And yes, but residency programs for Anesthesiology isn't that bad. I mean, I'll take those hours and being on call for the fun job I'll have with the pay.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    like my tattoo says, "live for the moment"

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast