+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First love, hasn't gone so well

people that want to change gender or fall for the same gender

I don't know what to do anymore, Do I stay with her as a friend or do I say goodbye and break regular contact with her? Yesterday she asked everyone if they can call her by Alex instead of Amy, and I can't do it, i've just been calling her by A to get around it, every time someone called her by that name it hurt, and I feel that if i maintain contact with her it's gonna hurt more and more. she also keeps talking about when this guy called 'josh' left (i've never met him, but I know they've not been together before) that it was the final thing that pushed her into depression, yet she's fully prepared to leave thinking it won't hurt me, I can't help but feel jealous every time she mentions his name. I don't know, she's one of the best friends i've ever had, we get on so well and i trust her with anything, but is it worth it? I keep thinking that eventually she won't be herself anyway, but part of me also thinks she can still be a great friend then. I'm completely torn and thinking about it just makes me upset.

Say goodbye, end your torment and let this one go. It is beyond what you can handle now, you can't accept her change, and she isn't going to change her mind back.

What else can you do? How much more of this are you willing to deal with?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Specifically, how much penis are you willing to deal with, when Amy actually becomes Alex?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You really love her, do as well as you can, What she need, helps her. Although she broke you up now, give her time to think. Do you know Kechara Kurukulle Chakras? It will help you your love relationship. Go to find it. She will go back to you. My ex-girlfriend find me back last time, she knew who is the best guy in her heart. Good Luck!

Why won't you tell the risks I showed you - the letters of those people that live in agony every day because they now regret what they've done - and this could be her. There is nothing to be afraid of, your relationship is ending anyway, it can't get any worse, if you tell her it can only make things better. See, naturally, you don't think anyone regrets their sex change before you see these letters because most all of them have felt the desire from early age, and she could be thinking the same thing, she might not have any idea that there is a chance she could regret this. If she knew she might regret it, she might not take the chance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123