+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there truth to He's Just Not That Into You?

Book is trash. Be yourself if that person doesn't lke you for you try the next one. If someone is interested in another person they will find a way to make contact.

Look up the thread posted by Crystal99 about getting serious about a cheater. This book is written for people like her.

Example: If he's cheating on you, he's just not that into you.

Der, right? I mean, how much more obvious could it be, and yet here's Crystal, still with this chode, thinking about marrying him. She needs this book.

One of my friends bought this book for me when I was contemplating splitting up with my ex-husband after years of beating my head against the wall trying to make him quit drinking so much and participate in his own life. She left a bookmark in the place that said If he would rather get drunk than be with you, he's just not that into you.

Point taken. No, that wasn't the decisive moment that ended my marriage, but it illustrates what the book is for and who should be reading it (excessively obtuse women who can't take a hint).
    Spammer Spanker

Have to admit I would like to know what is considered encouragement. If you were dating and now aren't but the guy is contacting you pretty regularly you are nice he retreats you avoid he chases . Hell it seems like disinterest causes interest? SO what is appropriate encouragement without seeming eager ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heartstillfeels View Post
    If you were dating and now aren't but the guy is contacting you pretty regularly you are nice he retreats you avoid he chases
    I would like to know the answer to that too. Although my guess is, most people would say that means he's "just not that into you". If he really is interested he will get tired of chasing eventually and start responding to your "niceness". And if he doesn't, he's probably just having fun and enjoying the game/attention/whatever.

But that is just a guess. I am waiting with aniticipation for the males here to answer that question.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123