4 33.33%

5 41.67%
  • American Werewolf In London

4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Voting for movies poll. Season # 5

Just checking on the progress and also hope my work doesn't sack me haha going in late again today by a few hours.

So one for The Birds and two for The Thing but megvoh has yet to vote... so I'll wait for her to chime in before making any decisions on this... Thank all.

Oh noes.
    I hate to do this but I am voting for the movie I'd most want to watch and that is: The Birds.

Hello tie 2. LOL

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] ~ now what? we are tied once more. I can't get back on until Weds. again.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Okay, figures it tied haha so I will call this tie and pick breathe's and is pcmaster still backing this movie too? Sorry to Exeter and his movie but a decision had to be made having a third vote would be ridiculous, IMO.

I break the second vote written movie tie by calling : The Birds movie the winner of the second tie.

If anyone cares about my reasons, go ahead and ask me.

No, at this point I think it was fair enough just to pick one. I don't think it matters the reasoning and I would hope nobody would have any problem with that. I agree it would be ridiculous to do yet another separate vote. I would have been happy with any movie that wound up winning, and I'd have been perfectly happy with either of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    It looks like multiple choice poll always ends up with no clear winner. We should make single choice polls in the future.
    Actually, that's exactly the thought I had when I was the leader for a round. LOL! So, that was exactly why I made my pole one choice only. ....That still ended in a tie. It was definitely a good thought, but it didn't wind up helping either.

I agree, multiple or single votes didn't seem to make a difference...even the write in their vote resulted in a tie. Although all didn't do that vote but did so because figured movies in play of vote it's owner would vote for them...I think what is needed but not capable of having on here is outside member participation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123