+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dead set on a abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I guess if you're not planning it, then yes.
    Many people try and plan for it, and it doesn't happen. Others get a big surprise some day when they least expect it.

I just don't get what's so hard about using birth control or condoms lol. these people have unprotected sex regularly then one day it's like omg, i'm pregnant? no really?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    not really, some people plan to have kids and it takes awhile for them to conceive. I think I remember reading something once that 85% of couples trying to have a kid using no birth control whatsoever could take up to a year to get pregnant.
    Right, that's what I was referring to. That's how I got into this world. My parents tried for years, my mom had two miscarriages. They pretty much have given up but one day, TADAA!

I just don't get what's so hard about using birth control or condoms lol. these people have unprotected sex regularly then one day it's like omg, i'm pregnant? no really?
    You'd think people are smarter and more educated these days.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Many people try and plan for it, and it doesn't happen. Others get a big surprise some day when they least expect it.
    Of course but that's not what I was referring to. You said "doesn't pregnancy happen when you least expect it?" I basically said, "not when you're planning it." If you were planning it then you'd be expecting it. Good grief. lol

my view is, just because she is the carrier she should not have full right deciding the faith of the kid, it takes 2 to make it.. if she does not want it, she should give birth and hand over all rights to the other partner. Unless they both agree.. to abort,if he does not want it, and she does.. she keeps it and dings him for alimony hard. I find this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    You'd think people are smarter and more educated these days.
    apparently not... hahaha it it so simple but people just don't care I guess. it seems silly to me.

In my parent's situation, it was planned for years, then they had stopped thinking about it and had given up, but after a while it happened unexpectedly. So would you still consider that as planned? I don't. But anyway, I see where you're coming from, I just think in this case there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Odds are she's not going to terminate this pregnancy after what that unprofessional doctor had to say to her. (Your story is actually quite unbelievable to tell you the truth.. unless you went to a catholic doctor).
    Oooohhh... I don't know. I've heard similar stories from other people about doctors and their personal agendas regarding abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Oooohhh... I don't know. I've heard similar stories from other people about doctors and their personal agendas regarding abortion.
    Well, I hope she doesn't let his bias effect her original decision to terminate. She is no place emotionally or psychologically to be raising a child or to be having one and then being okay with giving it away. (if we go by everything op has revealed about her).

Hopefully she'll get some councelling afterwards no matter WT hell she decides to do.

Two words come to mind here when thinking about her raising children with or without a Op in her life.

"tubal ligation"
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-02-13 at 05:38 AM.

She can't use birth control pills because she breaks out in hives and for condoms we only have access to latex and she's allergic to latex. Back in Sept she had a really reaction to the latex. We did use condoms from Feb til Sept last year but once she had that reaction we stopped using them. She bleed for 2 weeks and burned when she peed. Ever since we never used condoms. It puzzles us how she got pregnant now but not back then. We were at it almost everyday. And I would alway pop inside her.

But anyways, I think she has decided to go through with this pregnancy. Sat morning she was saying that she should get some of these special vitamins. Don't remember what they were called and wants to get better nutrition into her system.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisimona View Post
    But anyways, I think she has decided to go through with this pregnancy.
    Excellent news. Oh, a since you're clearly a bit dim I was being ironic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123