+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whose the Whore?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're busted Sega. Get real or GTFO. You are welcome here, you got spunk, but put your airs away, k?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You're busted Sega. Get real or GTFO. You are welcome here, you got spunk, but put your airs away, k?
    Well put! I totally agree with you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, I have to go back to work. Sadly; this has been fun today.

Go post in some of the other threads, Sega. Love to hear some of your 'under 25' wisdom applied to someone else's problem.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

wth? I think I have approached this forum with absolutely no rude intentions what so ever.

I have not said one undesirable thing about anyone here and in turn I've been called a whore (well that one is with justification), stupid, immature, and a troll (and yeah I know you mean like a bot)... and not once have i said anything destructive back. I've taken everything said to me and gone about my day.

I'm not sure what impression I've given you, but I'm not looking for conflict nor do I think I gave that impression, but I have please tell me. I don't intend to have airs...
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay. Mbe my bad. Will see. Could just be your style to sound stuffed. I would know, but I've also got a lot more years and other things on you.

There are several kinds of trolls. Not just bots, btw.

Share in other threads. Welcome to 'tough'Love Forum, Sega.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

thank you for the welcome. i'll look around and see if i have anything to offer.

but like you said. I'm under 25 and hardly have a hole in my shoes to show.

but maybe i'll have something insightful to add
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One of the unique things about a forum like this is that it can be viewed as a 'safe' venue to express ideas you may have that aren't fully formed.

Be prepared, however, to have those with more knowledge or experience correct you. You won't know exactly who is posting or what their background is, but someone intelligent can make some reasonable guesses after a while.

If your ego can withstand such, I would encourage you to post your ideas and advice and get feedback on them. This place gets some good discussions going reasonably often.

Sorry, gotta fly. Welcome again.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Okay. Mbe my bad. Will see. Could just be your style to sound stuffed.
    That's the word for it. Stuffed. Because that's how I felt she was coming off. Sort of the defense.

i think it's my writing style.

been conditioned to keep out as much emotion as possible in written corespondence. :S

so i apologize if i do come off as snooty... it's completely unintentional. i'm here to be open to feedback and offer advice if i have anything useful to say.

unless the advice is "change your avatar"... i can sleep at night being resistant to that sort of feedback

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, you don't come off as snooty. Just stuffed. You must work as a law clerk, lol.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123