+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why won't my husband agree to an open relationship?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Frankly, this is why I don't give advice to stupid people. I cannot rationally give any advice for this other than to simply divorce.
    We all know that's not going to happen though, because people are stupid and they will do anything to keep their marriage alive... like a dog lying in its own piss.
    This from the guy who threatened to jump from the balcony and kill himself when his girlfriend was mad at him. (rolling eyes)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Baybee View Post
    Ok so I've asked several times. (we are away from each other for the time being)
    and I think being in an open relationship would be good, but only for the time he is away.

I can handle him touching other women, but somehow I think he is scared and insecure about other men touching me?

any thoughts guys?
    Sounds like he is not the guy for you if you want an open relationship and he does not. You are both looking for different things. Go find a guy who will give you what you want.

does nobody care about sti's? its disgusting how people just sleep around thinking the condom will protect them. Condoms will NOT protect you from herpes, pubic lice, scabies, or genital warts, and some cases of syphilis all of which can be spread by skin to skin contact outside of the area normally covered by a condom. people have killed themselves over herpes. its a disease for life and very painful. monogamy is safer. it may not be as much fun but holy shit does it make sense to risk your health?

people are stupid
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Some people like OPEN. I protect myself as good as I can. However just because you are in a relationship with one person doesnt mean that you are SAFE either.

i know but in fairness the odds are way better than opening yourself up to multiple infected people, people who are relaxed about sharing sex with multiple people are wide open to catch something. how does that not make sense to any normal average intelligent person?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 25-07-10 at 11:17 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Get rid of him. He can play with others but you can't? Obviously has no respect for you!

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i know but in fairness the odds are way better than opening yourself up to multiple infected people, people who are relaxed about sharing sex with multiple people are wide open to catch something. how does that not make sense to any normal average intelligent person?
    It makes sense to me also, However people will do what they want to do. If she wants open and is so unhappy that she is complaining about it then she should move on to someone who is open. Neither person will be happy if one isnt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123