+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should our taxes being channeled towards AIDS research?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeezus, you sound like a propagandist for the 3rd Reich. I don't know if those teachers you were interested in dating would approve.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Jeezus, you sound like a propagandist for the 3rd Reich. I don't know if those teachers you were interested in dating would approve.
    You don't need to be a propagandist for the 3rd reich to apply a little bit of cost and opportunity into such argument.The basis of an argument to retainiing social trash who dabble in drugs and pre-martial/casual sex is already a flawed system.

you're a little cuurazzy ukboy
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously, I don't know if you are just a kid who doesn't fully comprehend what you are saying and are trying to sound edgy, or if you are a complete whack job, but as I pointed out before, there are a lot of other self-inflicted medical conditions costing taxpayers a lot more money than HIV, and there are plenty of types of "societal trash" who I find more offensive.

Get some help.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Seriously, I don't know if you are just a kid who doesn't fully comprehend what you are saying and are trying to sound edgy, or if you are a complete whack job, but as I pointed out before, there are a lot of other self-inflicted medical conditions costing taxpayers a lot more money than HIV, and there are plenty of types of "societal trash" who I find more offensive.

Get some help.

Perhaps you're jsut threading on the superficial surface on my content.
    I'm not agains the totalled amount poured into aspects of medical research.What i'm against is the blind purpose of pumping $$$.
    The same goes for prisons and convicts.Purposeless spending.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you also consider cancer research "blind purpose"?

yeh but ukboy thats like saying some people deserve to suffer all coz you reckon they are human trash...silly boy, life and humanity is more complex than that
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    yeh but ukboy thats like saying some people deserve to suffer all coz you reckon they are human trash...silly boy, life and humanity is more complex than that
    Where did you get that?I know about the complexity of humanity more than you probaly do but at the same time,i believe there is a need to balance it on an extreme end.

The notion of being responsible for your action is a well known one to everyone's ears.Such application on the larger scale of halting AIDS/HIV research is just the same notion.If life is so precious,i doubt people will be engaging in casual/pre-martial sex.
    For me,i'm not one bit comfortable with monies used to aid society's trash when it can be used for those who need it more.Is this called humanity?
    Anyway,you're getting emotional.Keep it in check.
    Last edited by UKboy; 09-03-09 at 10:22 PM.

lol ukboy the fact that you can throw away human life so easily makes you cuurazzy. every life is important and every life deserves the opportunity to live. simple, it's not emotions, it's reality for normal human beings that care about their life, coz anything that affects others will affect them, fact. you obviously don't care, which is kinda weird
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 09-03-09 at 10:26 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by UKboy View Post
    If life is so precious,i doubt people will be engaging in casual/pre-martial sex.
    Very funny, since HIV hits the homosexual population the hardest, and in most places, they aren't ALLOWED to marry. Or are homosexuals expected to remain abstinent for life in your weird little world?

And what about married women whose husbands infect them because they were unfaithful or IV drug addicted? They should be punished for their spouse's bad behavior?
    Last edited by vashti; 09-03-09 at 10:31 PM.

Very funny, since HIV hits the homosexual population the hardest, and in most places, they aren't ALLOWED to marry. Or are homosexuals expected to remain abstinent for life in your weird little world?
    Should homosexual be included in our discussion as well?O yes it should.
    Homosexual is nutre engineering and not evolutionary.It's a game played against mother nature and what's surprising to see homo being hit the hardest?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, I see you genuinely ARE just a whack job. Good luck with that.

Yes, I see you genuinely ARE just a whack job. Good luck with that.
    Another one gettin emotional.
    I don't think you're capable of engaging in higher reasoning vashti.
    In a debate,emotions have no place.
    Nuture acceptance and nature acceptance is totally different.Nuture[society] might accept homosexual but nature[biological build up] does not allow it.
    It's the same as a mother[mother here is in the context of nuture]consenting her son to eat sweets for all 3 meals but the biological buildup of a person's needs requires more than glucose.

I hope you're fine with me being objective in a debate forum.It's kinda different when i'm in the love/rs forum.
    Last edited by UKboy; 09-03-09 at 10:53 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can assure you I am in no way emotional about this topic because your opinion is so far outside mainstream, it has absolutely no power. However, there was one thing I learned when doing my psych nursing rotation, hun: there is no value in debating people who are a little off.

I can assure you I am in no way emotional about this topic because your opinion is so far outside mainstream, it has absolutely no power. However, there was one thing I learned when doing my psych nursing rotation, hun: there is no value in debating people who are a little off.
    Mainstream or not,isn't the point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123