+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aussie Boy Feeds Zoo Animals to Crocodile

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    it happens, some kids are crazy, altho some kids have crappy parents that don't teach them right from wrong and they end up doing things like this,
    I never had to "teach" my daughter that smashing living animals was wrong.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Giga wins.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    that's way too specific. parents lead by example so they do teach their children whether parents realise or not. also kids learn how far they can go, if parents are not there to show, lead and protect.... or if they allow children to cross certain lines that are too far...well it can lead to examples like this kid. the media have blown this up based on the 'blank face' the kid 'supposedly' had.

However shh you could be right.....this is the lifetime argument....is it nurture or nature? I prefer to think it's a bit of both....but who knows if it's fair or justified to villify this kid. i prefer not to join in the argument against the kid and to point out the other possibilities.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Giga wins.
    it's so funny that winning is so important over there haha
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Eco, the Do-gooder Without a Cause. Willing to tell everyone ELSE how they should do better.

LOL.

Shit or get off the pot, darling.
    Finally someone was able to put my feelings into words.

The "Holier-than-thou" syndrome

this kid needs help and villifying him is NOT helpful. he will grow up into society that should embrace trying to make him a better person.
    Great, he can go to school as he "recovers" with YOUR kids and not mine. If you feel that the parents are to blame I agree with that. Throw them to the Croc as well, two for one show. This isn't whether the animal's lives are worth more than his or not...this is about him being a danger to society. I wouldn't want my child in school to befriend someone like him at all. To the Croc he goes. I have little compassion for stupidity.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Just for the controversy: How do you actually know your daughter is all good? Maybe she is a sweetheart at home only...
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Just for the controversy: How do you actually know your daughter is all good? Maybe she is a sweetheart at home only...
    I haven't heard of any little Gigabitches killing animals at a zoo and feeding other ones to the Crocs, have you?.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla80 View Post
    Finally someone was able to put my feelings into words.

The "Holier-than-thou" syndrome
    ye i'm pretty amazing

ye ladie he may well be twisted or he may not be (the media like to portray him as mental case...with their comment about the blank look on his face...this i find hard to believe)

the point is he's a 7yr old kid, with parents that weren't looking after him. kids mimic adult behavior. The parents are more likely to be more ****ed up in the head. this kid needs the media to be understanding rather than villify.... but its the famous media that manipulate the people who watch. thankfully its not like the US where kids are constantly tried in court as adults. this kid needs help and villifying him is NOT helpful. he will grow up into society that should embrace trying to make him a better person.
    The media portrayed him as a mental case? So it was the media who made him go to the zoo? Did they make him feed the zoo animals to the crocs too? The boy is mentally ill because nobody in their right mind would first off break into the place, and secondly feed live zoo animals to a crocodile. This boy planned this in advance, he knew what he was doing. The boy needs therapy or something. I surely wouldnt want him around my daughter with his crazy ass. I'd have to kick the evil out his ass if he ****ed with her.

As for his parents, they dont have to be ****ed up in the head. Maybe there's other reasons, such as lack of love and attention, maybe that is why he is so crazy, because he has so much time on his hands to do such bullshit. How are we so sure he didnt sneak out his home though? The parents are being called out and they look like the bad ones but how are we so sure they even knew he was gone? Wasnt it in the morning? Maybe they were asleep. There are tons more possible reasons, so I'm not dwelling on blaming the parents cuz thats just the easy way out. I mean they do have to pay for their son's behavior, but Idk I think the parents didnt know, but hey that's just my opinion.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    The media portrayed him as a mental case? So it was the media who made him go to the zoo? Did they make him feed the zoo animals to the crocs too? The boy is mentally ill because nobody in their right mind would first off break into the place, and secondly feed live zoo animals to a crocodile. This boy planned this in advance, he knew what he was doing. The boy needs therapy or something. I surely wouldnt want him around my daughter with his crazy ass. I'd have to kick the evil out his ass if he ****ed with her.

As for his parents, they dont have to be ****ed up in the head. Maybe there's other reasons, such as lack of love and attention, maybe that is why he is so crazy, because he has so much time on his hands to do such bullshit. How are we so sure he didnt sneak out his home though? The parents are being called out and they look like the bad ones but how are we so sure they even knew he was gone? Wasnt it in the morning? Maybe they were asleep. There are tons more possible reasons, so I'm not dwelling on blaming the parents cuz thats just the easy way out. I mean they do have to pay for their son's behavior, but Idk I think the parents didnt know, but hey that's just my opinion.
    ladie yes you could be right, he may be ****ed up because he is naturally like that, that was what i agreed with before, however i also said that if he has been brought up wrongly then its not his fault and he does deserve the benefit of the doubt. and it may have been a spur of the moment thought for the kid coz he was bored, it might not have been planned in advance. 7yr olds don't tend to plan in advance.

He shouldn't have been able to 'sneak' out of the house, because IMO parents should have the house locked up in such a way that the child can't get out without having to wake them up. the media did portray him as a serial killer with the comment about his blank look, what sort of reaction were they looking for? the very one every other person on here gave.

nobody knows the truth but somehow i do suspect the parents may have a lot to do with it.

I think the croc was too aggressive. Let's see if it learned its lesson by trying to feed eco to the crocodile.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I think the croc was too aggressive. Let's see if it learned its lesson by trying to feed eco to the crocodile.
    I eat crocodiles for breakfast. mmm very tasty them crocs.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    What does that have to do with the topic here? Even if she isnt holy and perfect like some of you on here act it's not like she's doing things out of the norm; such as this thread. How often do you really have to tell your child that killing animals is bad? How often do kids break into zoos and feed zoo animals to crocs?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    What does that have to do with the topic here? Even if she isnt holy and perfect like some of you on here act it's not like she's doing things out of the norm; such as this thread. How often do you really have to tell your child that killing animals is bad? How often do kids break into zoos and feed zoo animals to crocs?
    You don't slap your child on the wrist telling them that animal abuse is wrong; it's how you raise the child that has an impact on their personality and morals. I mean, a child will develop his/her own self, the role of the adult is only suggestive. Certain things could indirectly trigger this kind of behavior. It is a very ambiguous topic, I'm sure any dignified person would agree, and there is no sense in arguing it.

I don't think any of us have a qualified opinion on the source of the incident; we can't say it's the parents, can't blame the kid, all we know, is what happened, we don't know how or why. I mean it's just like wow. Look at all the ****ing stupid things people do day in and day out; it's ****ing ridiculous. All you can really do is say 'wow that's ****ing ridiculous' and continue with your life. Some of the comments in this thread are just plain ridiculous.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast