+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pubic Hair

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    personally I trim. and I don't understand how anyone can shave down there, really. All that sensitive skin and folds that I imagine would be incredibly hard to shave. and imagine you cut yourself. owwww... or get shaving gel/foam/whatever on your pussy? I doubt that's healthy.
    ....my hair is on the outside, not that many folds . It's fiddly, but a good razor and very mild soap does the job. I just hate the fact that it grows back so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BVSensation27 View Post
    i love my epilator! it is the best thing invented, but i don't use it on my pubic hair, that is too painful!
    O I just trim with the trimmer head. I did try epilating down there and it hurts SO much i couldn't force myself to do it.

what, you have no hair on the labia majora? ... 0.o maybe that's just me then..

edit: yeah I have an epilator too, but pubic hair is too painful, though I'm told that the more you do it, the easier it gets. still, i'm too wimpy for that. I think it'd kinda prefer shaving my legs to epilating them, but whenever I shave it just leaves this tiiiny bit of stubble that makes them NOT smooth to touch, which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    used to just do it with small scissors, but now i've bought an epilator which also has a shaving and trimming attachment. It's like going to the barber
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    O I just trim with the trimmer head. I did try epilating down there and it hurts SO much i couldn't force myself to do it.
    i love using it on my arms and legs.. i just can't get myself to do the pubic area.. i tried waxing once and that was horrible!.. so i just shave it and use body wash/soap with a nice razor.. i can't stand being hairy
    "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" - Marilyn Monroe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what, you have no hair on the labia majora? ... 0.o maybe that's just me then..

edit: yeah I have an epilator too, but pubic hair is too painful, though I'm told that the more you do it, the easier it gets. still, i'm too wimpy for that. I think it'd kinda prefer shaving my legs to epilating them, but whenever I shave it just leaves this tiiiny bit of stubble that makes them NOT smooth to touch, which sucks.
    lol well I do have hair on the labia majora, but pulling it tight just a bit works. I guess not everyone has the same shaped labias.

Whenever I epilate it leaves tiny bit of fuzz! so i still have to shave that off ... I'm think of becoming a gorilla first so i can epilate ALL of them

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    For the girls: do you leave it and let it grow naturally? i personally prefer to wax..but god is it painful! i've never shaved it before cos i think it will grow back thicker..

For the guys: do you mind girls that have a bit of hair down there? cos i know many guys who prefer a little but not too much ( they want to feel like they're with a woman not a little girl)..i just always thought guys like it kinda smooth and hairless.

just a thought..what do you guys think?
    Having sex with a girl that has stubble can be really painful at penetration, because all that stubble will impale the glans!

I always like a little hair down there, if it's well kept. Nice and short, the length where it's not like you have pubic dreadlocks or anything that you'd need a weedwacker to trim.

Gee, I'm sure glad that I read this before breakfast...not! Personal hygiene stories...let's be honest, we are a bunch whacked out primates.

personally I trim. and I don't understand how anyone can shave down there, really. All that sensitive skin and folds that I imagine would be incredibly hard to shave. and imagine you cut yourself. owwww... or get shaving gel/foam/whatever on your pussy? I doubt that's healthy.
    Well it is sentitive skin! But not hard to shave though, I've been shaving down there since 10 grade.And only cut myself like 10 times in all 3 years. When you cut it's not painful, depending WHERE you get cut.

I find it definitely better to shave, It's cleaner down there when I get my period!

But it's definitely a lot of work if you don't have time or don't want to waste time on the shower, then I don't recommend it.

I have to shave: Mondays , Wednesdays & Sundays! LOL
    Last edited by xmoongirlx; 28-11-07 at 09:29 PM.
    God never closes a door without opening another one!

Quote Originally Posted by xmoongirlx View Post
    It's cleaner down there when I get my period!

Ugh. Agreed. >< That's one of the most annoying things. 's why I trim a bit, anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123