+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Horny!

lol...alright

The trivia if you will, I shall moderate and prepare the pit of dildos for the unfortunate one.
    Heit ist mein taug.

oh my there's a threesome going on in here!

Bah, she keeps meandering around the forums!
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Unless of course, you would like to join me in my "Office" misombra you sexy thing you....

Thar be no threesome yet. Black has yet to choose her mate for the night, and methinks laguna hath run away. I am merely moderating these lustful folk, I don't desire to participate in said sexual liberation.
    Heit ist mein taug.

alright alright... *thinks* How about a riddle? lol

"There are ten bags containing marbles. Each bag has at least 10 marbles in it. Nine of the bags contain only marbles weighing 10 grams each. One of the bags contains only marbles weighing nine grams each. Each bag has a different number of marbles in it. All of the marbles look exactly the same.
    How can you isolate the nine gram marble bag if you can only use a scale once?"

well, as long as the moons right let's get it on people. except zekk, you can watch.

Place the bags in a row. Take one marble from the first bag, two from the second bag and so on. Use the scales to weigh all the marbles you have taken from the bags. If the number of grams ends in 9, it is the first bag with 9 gram marbles. The total for the other bags will end in 0 since 10s are being added. The single 9 shows up as the rightmost digit in the sum of all the weights. If the number of grams ends in 8, it is the second bag with the 9 gram marbles because 2 times 9 equals 18 and that will be added to the total producing a number ending in 8. A rightmost 7 means it is the third bag with the 9 gram marbles. In each case the rightmost digit reveals which bag contains the 9 gram marbles.

Or:

Put all 55 marbles that you selected from the bags together on the balance. The number of grams that the total weight of these 55 marbles differs from 550 grams, is equal to the number of marbles of 9 grams that are among those 55 marbles, and that is equal to the number of the bag which contains only marbles of 9 grams.

God I love the internet.

Now, out of the room Laguna!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Place the bags in a row. Take one marble from the first bag, two from the second bag and so on. Use the scales to weigh all the marbles you have taken from the bags. If the number of grams ends in 9, it is the first bag with 9 gram marbles. The total for the other bags will end in 0 since 10s are being added. The single 9 shows up as the rightmost digit in the sum of all the weights. If the number of grams ends in 8, it is the second bag with the 9 gram marbles because 2 times 9 equals 18 and that will be added to the total producing a number ending in 8. A rightmost 7 means it is the third bag with the 9 gram marbles. In each case the rightmost digit reveals which bag contains the 9 gram marbles.

Or:

Put all 55 marbles that you selected from the bags together on the balance. The number of grams that the total weight of these 55 marbles differs from 550 grams, is equal to the number of marbles of 9 grams that are among those 55 marbles, and that is equal to the number of the bag which contains only marbles of 9 grams.

God I love the internet.

Now, out of the room Laguna!
    Wow! You can search!!! *laughs* I'm so proud.

Can I film instead of just watch? Might as well make some money off of your pleasure.
    Heit ist mein taug.

haha, and you can cut and paste!

Now, Misombra and Blackrose form a line to the left for makeouts! Dudes, form a line to my right for high-fives!

(If you guess THAT reference, you win an extra 5 point super prize! - Me in a thong!)

i get it. now let's see...

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    haha, and you can cut and paste!

Now, Misombra and Blackrose form a line to the left for makeouts! Dudes, form a line to my right for high-fives!

(If you guess THAT reference, you win an extra 5 point super prize! - Me in a thong!)
    you stumped me...damnit

and laguna had to go for a little while.. he will be back

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast