+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finding Places to Have Sex

never a problem finding a place there are so many places to go see and take down your pants and skirts are the best!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

haha... skirts are the best... anytime, anywhere.. guys, leave the belts at home..
    "Ogres are like onions."

yeah those belts they ****ing hurt!!! put that belt to good use and spanky spanky
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Tone Guest
    Lincoln, Nebraska and a couple weeks ago.

lilwing89 Guest
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, damnit tone, shoulda told me a couple weeks ago.
    i wouldnt drive that far however south dakota isnt that far from nebraska....

Tone Guest
    It's okay. No one remembered it. Not a single person told me happy birthday until just yesterday my mom called me and said "Oh happy late birthday by the way". When I got to work I came in and said "Everyone it's my birthday!" and they just threw rocks at me.

I mean if driving from South Dakotah to Nebraska is asking too much from you then I understand... I mean it was just my only birthday wish I thought maybe I could have come true this year.. was to have Lilwing come to my birthday party that no one else remembered.. but... it's okay... really... I'll be.....okay....................................... ..

When was your birthday?? Your MOTHER forgot about it? AAgghhh! What a crappy birthday. Ahh, well. My sister once got a "happy birthday" phone call from my Mom exactly one month after her birthday.

Happy birthday, Tone. I wish you many lovely birthdays in the future, but I have to warn you: there isn't much excitement about birthdays after you turn 25, 'cause that is when your car insurance rates drop.

Birthday kisses and hugs...

Tone Guest
    (I was kidding, but shh I wanna make Lilwing feel bad for not driving out to see me still, that's why I made up the story about the rocks and everyone forgetting, but don't tell him I wanna see if he falls for it - but thanks for the concern! and the LATE hugs and kisses ;p)

Yeah it was horrible. But despite the rocks... my own family and friends forgetting... I still had hope... hope that this birthday would end up good... and that hope was Lilwing.

God, I am bored.

Tone.. Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to Tony. (Even though it's late.)
    "Ogres are like onions."

it was your birthday tone? how come nobody told me?

happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday dear tony
    happy birthday to you

i sing to you.

i have to go back to work. catch ya'll later!!!

Tone Guest
    Thanksssssssssss it was July 11th!

LoL and incase you missed it I was joking about my mom forgetting and stuff... it was fine, I don't get excited about birthdays.. but thanks!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I can't even remember the last time I got hyped up about my birthday.

It's just another day anymore to me.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    (I was kidding, but shh I wanna make Lilwing feel bad for not driving out to see me still, that's why I made up the story about the rocks and everyone forgetting, but don't tell him I wanna see if he falls for it - but thanks for the concern! and the LATE hugs and kisses ;p)

Yeah it was horrible. But despite the rocks... my own family and friends forgetting... I still had hope... hope that this birthday would end up good... and that hope was Lilwing.

God, I am bored.
    lol...........tone!

this thread got shot up with spam.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We've done it in a volunteer bunk house, in my car, in her truck, and we might do it in my "old bosses" renovation house.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast