+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can someone help me with my online dating profile ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lava_twilight View Post
    Ok my attempt:

* Why are you on the site? Are you shy to approach people in person? There WILL be girls like that who are exactly the same & also may rely on the internet to break the ice.
    * What are your plus points? I know it's hard to blow your own trumpet (Ok, no silly answers to that guys! haha), but think. Are you loyal? Kind? Spontanious?
    *What do you like to do? Even if it is to watch DVD's, make it sound fun. I'd always fall for a guy that puts effort into what he writes, shows he would make the effort in person. (ok, maybe sometimes!!)
    * Where would you go if they were to meet you? Are you a nighttime, dinner & walk along the river kinda man? Or a daytime, fun day out kinda fella?
    * Pet hates? No point leaving out that you hate pierced tattoo'd ladies, as they could get in touch, and that just wastes time. What do you like in a woman?

Remember, people look for what would interest them into making the contact. Make it short, sharp and to the point. (But don't make out you are desperate!!) Add a nice, RECENT photo. No, 1985 shot. I always find a photo with a girl in it to be a turn off. Is that his ex? His sister?

Just have fun with it and as written above, tweak it every now and then. I'd say don't write anything pervy (IE I'd like a 20 year old, or two ten year olds if not...) NO NO NO!! Avoid anything like that...I've read that sorta rubbish on a few profiles...euch.

If I think of anything else, I'll let ya know xxx
    Some guys have hot sisters.

I am on the site b.c I can't meet girls IRL.

I am tall. uumm .........

I play computer games and warhammer ? I also go to the gym..

I don't really hate anything... apart from probably most people I guess...that is as bit of a drawback.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Some guys have hot sisters.

I am on the site b.c I can't meet girls IRL.

I am tall. uumm .........

I play computer games and warhammer ? I also go to the gym..

I don't really hate anything... apart from probably most people I guess...that is as bit of a drawback.

Lol, ok haha xx Ok, have you always lived where you are? Or did you grow up somewhere else? Do you like to travel or have you travelled anywhere interesting?

Fav TV shows? Do you read/type of music you listen to? Any aspirations? Make it easy for them to have something to talk to you about, otherwise they will just read it & move on xxxx
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. -- Anon

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I'd do it if she paid me.
    lol
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123