+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nude celebrities = I don't love you

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdream View Post
    So I should take a job to save my relationship? That seems like poor planning for the financial welfare of the family.

And yes I've been known to do dishes, vacuum, even been known to clean a bathtub.

I will also say she has a serious OCD with cleaning. Even after I do it she does it again.
    hey, can you share your picture with us?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    it's more of a mentally fit.
    I don't necessarily connect working out to being mentally fit. It may work for some people but I've been there and done that. I have no issues with my body and mentally I think I'm balanced well enough. Aside from the original situation I posted I am usually on the mark with my morals and ethics. Having no outlets of communication here in the UK I needed a sounding board, the same motivator as setting up a psychiatrist appointment. The medication with the antidepressant, I wasnt told it had that quality. It's a combination of sleeping meds and antidep meds. I was only told of the sleeping and found out, ironically from a doctor here in the UK, it had the antidep side. So my reason for a psyche appt is to get off that medication and created a more personal sounding board then forums.

hey, can you share your picture with us?

haha, I have one in a maids outfit with yellow rubber gloves bent over the bathtub, will that do?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    anything at this point

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post

If you don't mind me asking what is your field and have you considered taking a job in a different field just to get back to work?
    Sorry de, didn't see this part of the post.

I do work in digital marketing. I have considered taking jobs doing work client side and agency side and I am open to either. My skills do reach into other areas that I can do- almost anything with a computer. I made the mistake of taking a job once before that wasn't right for me and I regretted it for a long time. I've slashed my wages to nil just to find work I enjoy doing. I learned a long time ago being happy working, especially when so much of your self esteem and pride- as a man, come from it is the smarter road to take towards better mental well being.

anything at this point
    lol, Im guessing your joking, least i hope you are!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So I should take a job to save my relationship? That seems like poor planning for the financial welfare of the family.
    Ummm yes, as I said it's a temporary postion to get your ass in the working gear. To get you to bed earlier you know all those things you said would be fixed when you're employed. You will still have time to look for your 'real' job, but you'll have a little money to spare how is that NOT in the best interests of your family. I think it's awefully selfish of you to say if I can't do my dream job I'm not working at all.

And I completely agree that you should enjoy and love your job, but when you have no job, it's ruining your relationship and you're broke I think it's time to suck it up.

ehh, did I read it wrong? It seems like that's what he was saying, get physically fit to compensate for not having a job to build esteem and drive my sexuality.
    I meant it in terms of your overall well being...I wasn't telling you to get ripped.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

And yes I've been known to do dishes, vacuum, even been known to clean a bathtub.

I will also say she has a serious OCD with cleaning. Even after I do it she does it again.
    You should do everything around the house. If your not working there is no reason the house shouldn't be clean and you prepare the meals. Even get up with her daughter to see her off to school and I'm sure your gf wouldn't mind you getting up and making her some coffee and even a light breakfast. When I was outta work for a time my gf came home from her factory job everyday to find that done and a hot bath ready for her.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

10 year old, from her previous relationship, her daughter.

I think there are more important things then ***king and being employed and in a relationship. While I do feel sex is an important part of a relationship I think it's only a percent of what is needed. I am not unemployed by choice mind you, I left the USA to come to the UK and I have been looking for work since I've got here. Unfortunately because the North West UK is about 8 years behind New York my job is only starting to exist here.
    Jobs are hard to find and get over here, so I believe that you will probably be struggling at the minute.....a lot are

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Ummm yes, as I said it's a temporary postion to get your ass in the working gear. To get you to bed earlier you know all those things you said would be fixed when you're employed. You will still have time to look for your 'real' job, but you'll have a little money to spare how is that NOT in the best interests of your family. I think it's awefully selfish of you to say if I can't do my dream job I'm not working at all.

And I completely agree that you should enjoy and love your job, but when you have no job, it's ruining your relationship and you're broke I think it's time to suck it up.
    In retrospect I should have been more clear on my financial situation. I guess broke was more of a feeling then a reality. I'm still able to buy dinner/pizza delivery, Nintendo Wii games for the little one, pay my car insurance and credit card debts monthly, etc.

I do see your point regarding having more money and getting back to working to get back into the habits that cured this problem I'm having in my relationship.

I'm glad I've made this post and thank you for your insight, everyone, it would appear having more sex and getting a job is the answer to the problem.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, ^ you came to that conclusion yourself my friend.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ughm, i suggest growing up as well.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't help but think that none of this would be an issue if I was just working again. When I was last working none of this was an issue. We went to bed at the same time, sex was more regular, and the world was shiny and peachy. At least it seems that way.
    Right here...

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    You should do everything around the house. If your not working there is no reason the house shouldn't be clean and you prepare the meals. Even get up with her daughter to see her off to school and I'm sure your gf wouldn't mind you getting up and making her some coffee and even a light breakfast. When I was outta work for a time my gf came home from her factory job everyday to find that done and a hot bath ready for her.
    I agree with you and obviously you don't know all the details of our relationship and family life but as far as handling "daily chores," we have a system that works for us and we all have our role to play and no one has complained about the situation in the least at least as far as those "daily chores" go.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast