+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay guys trying to hit on Strait guys!!!

Look, like I said before... I respect the right of gay people to practice their own sexual habits in private... For this reason, I do not think that any one of us as humans is at liberty to deny gay people the right to get married and engage in sexual activities and/or conduct in private.

However, to claim that homosexuality is "normal" is just as incorrect as to claim that it is a psychological "dissorder". There is nothing normal about homosexuality. Biology has made a male and a female where there is sexual reproduction. The human body is designed to find someone from the opposite sex in order to mate with and procreate. With that said, no other claims can be said to hold.

The urge, or feelings one may feel has nothing to do with the sexual activities he or she will engage in. A man may love an other man, but love comes in many forms. Love comes from the desire to engage in friendship, family bonds, respect, and then, sex. When there is love that has grown from the desire to have sex, it can be said that the goal of such love lies in the act of sex.

Therefore, when a man loves an other man because he is sexually attracted to that man and desires to have sex with that man, it does not logically follow that these chain of events can in any way be said to be "normal".

For the same reason(s), it cannot be said that love, with the goal of sex in mind, is normal for older men and younger children, men and animals, or men and inorganic objects. The results of all of these sexual encounters will almost never yield offspring, and therefore are undesireable by nature.

Should your son or daughter of age 13 have to go in a train and have to bear a "complement-flirt-filled conversation" by a 52 year-old pedophile? It is clear what his sexual orientation is, and it should also be clear how uncomfortable that child must feel.

Now, imagine it is some ordinary guy, who gets off on his stop, and this guy follows him and pulls out a syringe with sodium-pentathol or gammahydroxybuteric-acid (GHB)? There is no defending against your body passing out for 8 hours! The same way there is no defending against a pedophile that has 20 times your strength!

Where there is intention, there is reasonable fear. And when there exists an action to stimulate that fear, there is a reason for concern. This is the legal reason why people are not allowed to point plastic guns at you. Because you have a valid reason to be fearful! Even though it's just a kid's toy.

Yes, maybe he was just having a conversation, but he crossed the line between a friendly conversation and a sexual advance! For that, I think I have more than valid reasons to be angry!

Last edited by GrkScorp; 03-09-06 at 12:06 PM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, come on greekboy. You can't really be thinking that homosexuality is on par with pedophilia and drug addiction!

Unless you are willing to say that people who cannot reproduce, whether by choice or physical inability INCLUDING STRAIGHT COUPLES, should not be allowed to have sex, your argument has absolutely no merit. There are plenty of things that are "not normal" in nature that everyone tolerates, especially when you consider that "not normal" simply means statistically less likely to occur. Blonde hair, blue eyes, extremely large boobs: none are "normal" statistically.

Jeez, if I walked around pissed off for every unwanted advance I've encountered over my life, I would need to be in anger management classes forever.
    Last edited by vashti; 03-09-06 at 12:30 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Nobody even commented on my picture about Cyrus255! You guys suck.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Nobody even commented on my picture about Cyrus255! You guys suck.
    I missed it. Very cute.

::pats skaterboy on head::
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I missed it. Very cute.

::pats skaterboy on head::

I'll go back to cleaning your pool now.

No.. strait couples that are infertile still have the NORMAL biological mental desire to have sex with the opposite gender, and with a reasonable age difference.. because the goal of such a mental DESIRE, is to have a physical ACTION, namely, SEX with the result being offspring... The reproductive organs may not be capable of achieving that because they are not normal, but the brain of these individuals is NORMAL in the sence that it correctly desires to have SEX with a member of the opposite gender to produce offspring...

Does this justify pedophiles??? NO!!!, because it is a general truth that younger children who are not yet fully adults do not have the ability to reproduce due to their reproductive organs not yet being mature enough.. (Generally)..
    Therefore, it cannot be said that the brain of pedophiles is programmed to DESIRE to mate with an age group that will have less than a 10% of bearing children..

It CAN be said however that infertile individuals or couples ARE programmed to DESIRE to have SEX with both an age group and a gender to mate with that will have more than a 90% chance of bearing children..

Do not attempt to dispute the merits of the argument... The DESIRE to have sex, is nothing more than an urge that can manifest feelings of LOVE for someone... Gay couples see this as grounds to justify marriage... Fine, like i said, we cannot prevent any person from doing something that is not damaging to our society or other people... In the words of Thomas Jefforson, "What harm does it do me if my fellow citizen believes in 100 gods or ghosts, it neither picks my pocket nor tears my concious"..

However, "I".. ME!!!... MYSELF!!!... do not choose to be subjected to these sexual advances... And I believe I have that choice... Freedom to practice homosexuality in private, does not grant "license" to those same individuals to make unsolicited sexual advances to those who do not share the same sexual desires...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You seem to indicate a belief in sex solely for procreation. You don't believe in sex for pleasure? No way can you be Jewish, sorry.

And yet again, I want to point out that women are CONSTANTLY subjected to unsolicited sexual advances. There is no difference because we do NOT share the same sexual desire.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    And yet again, I want to point out that women are CONSTANTLY subjected to unsolicited sexual advances. There is no difference because we do NOT share the same sexual desire.
    You enjoy my sexual advances. Quit complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    ..Freedom to practice homosexuality in private, does not grant "license" to those same individuals to make unsolicited sexual advances to those who do not share the same sexual desires...

I totally agree. I had one 50ish year old gay guy sit next to me on a train and started to stick his elbow into my ribs befor and spread his legs apart taking up half the seat (trying to signal he's gay). Like WTF!
    I didnt want to make a scene so eventually I got off the train.

I had another incident of some gay guy making persistent passes at me at a college at one time. (I dont dress gay and I dont look gay.) If someone is not gay they should keep to themselves or be verbally open about it and simply ask. I had a few friends that had similar incidents. I knew one guy where the cab driver started to touch his thigh and started to make passes at him. He got off the cab gave the driver his freaking money and that was the end of it.
    I had another friend where some gay guy stalked him and my friend got really pist and grab him by the throat & the guy ran off finally. And you sometimes wonder why some gays get the snot beaten out of them.
    Some of them have no respect that your not interested in their sexual orientation or lifestyle but try to push it on you.
    Last edited by Henry123; 03-09-06 at 04:27 PM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Did I hear someone question my Jewish-ness?

First of all, if you must know vashti, a basic principle in Judaism is "SEXUAL MODESTY".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "Modesty" refers to behavior OUTSIDE the bedroom, not inside.

King Zarathu Guest
    Oh **** yes.... This is going to be a great show.

::grabs popcorn, sits on the sofa, watches GrkScorp and vashti::

GrkScorp isn't Jewish.

>.>

<.<

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ha! You are silly, skaterboy!

I'm just having fun playing with the homophobe...

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    First of all, if you must know vashti, a basic principle in Judaism is "SEXUAL MODESTY".
    Hah... Well, a basic principle in Christianity is no masturbating.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That made me laugh out loud.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast