+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Masturbation

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy
    tee hee. guess you're not that bright when it comes to masturbating. what is the matter with you? why do you keep dissing people far superior in knowledge? i got most of what jiminy said, and what i did not get, i looked up.
    My goodness, you are stupid. Nor can you read. That's the really sad part. If you could read, you'd see that I said that I understood but I was just talking on behalf of morons like you who actually had to look it up. I figured that they were too stupid to talk for themselves and you seemed to have proven that quite nicely for me. Thanks.

ah well. i feel so sorry for your boyfriend. he's got a humourless, sexless, shrew on his hands. and from his posts he sounds kind of cool. i hope you put out lots, at least. i hope you shut the stupid hole and open the juicy one often? or have really big ass tits? witless pseudo-intellectuals have to be good for something?
    It's really sad how you think that in order to be useful in life, you should spread your legs, have big breasts and let men take what they want from you. I bet that's exactly what you do every night, you silly whore. You know so much about it so it only makes sense that it would be the ONLY thing you are semi good at besides running your mouth at people who can outwit you without even trying in the slightest.

it's ok that you're stupid. embrace yourself!
    Stop pretending to be smart and learn how to read. Public education really isn't what it used to be. No one knows how to read and comprehend. Silly little girl. It's ok. We'll get you that tutor you could never afford or thought you were too good for.

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

you have the manners of a sad pig. come back to me when you have gotten a masters; though i find it difficult to believe anyone would take your witless ass on. people who are educated like humour, and like sophistication. you're dumb. and have no sense or irony or humour. good luck, luv. you really, really, need it.

dude, i like all here except you. you, frankly, suck asshole.i feel sorry for your guy, most of all. i sincerely hope you are giving him serious anal sex to make up for your homely,ugly, stupid, eternally witless, self.

you started this bullshit by busting on jiminy. for the record, seriously, chicks like you are a dime a dozen at university. you maybe got one good score in the sats, you think you're smart, and you are usually the dumbest chick in any given university class. you're loud; you're the one bitching that there is not enough info about some stupid subject because you are incapable of independent research. loud, and stupid.

good luck, luv. complaining dumb cunts don't usually go that far, though you could hook up with human resources and starting suing random professors? that's the only way you could be successful.

if you don't bust on peeps for asinine reasons, i won't bust on you. you're not really bright enough to warrant your attitude. and, for the love of god, get. a. sense. of. humour.and. humility.
    Last edited by sleepy; 28-11-04 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PoetsRevenge84
    We aren't all bio majors or chem majors here. Try to speak in a more common language next time. Not many people are going to understand anything you just said. I for one did but I am also studying this shit in college right now and some of it I studied already before.

Masturbation has been proven to help more then hinder. It increases self esteem and self appearance. It makes us feel good, it has natural pain killing properities, its the ultimate form of self love and it is just overall good for sexual health. Knowing your own body makes for much better sex with a partner down the road.

So next time you want to bring in your scientific studies and talk of body chemistry, just don't bother. Talk to your other science buddies who will actually be stupid enough to listen.
    soz poets i didn't realise that people would get offended by knowledge.
    Last edited by jiminy; 28-11-04 at 12:52 AM.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

JIMINY

honestly though, i am sorry for causing an argument, just trying to help out. no hard feelings?

JIMINY

everyone is entitiled to their own views & opinions there should be no reason to be fighting over that. we are all different here if we were all the same life would be boring.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

christ, pay no attention to her, j. she's a rotting dry cunt with no potential. your post was smart, specific, and interesting, and that's what she can't handle; her kind of intellectualism mostly consists of trying to yell at people for imaginary lapses. the angry artsy feminist pretend type. i really respect women when they have guts; as jane and squirrel do; but this chick is nothing. she's all talk and no balls, at all. truth be told, she has no training at all in logic, it's clear.

she's like that pathetic chick named kristal/krissy/kristen in high school that tried soo hard to be special, and everyone laughed at. she joined innumerable clubs; she tried and tried and tried; but it never worked because she could not stop trying to convert them to kristensim. she had some converts: foreign exchange students; the tinydesperate penis club; but mostly she was ignored by real people.

arg. i digress. i wax petty. i dug your research on masturbation; it was real and peer reviewed and legitimate. you upped the bar, luv. thanks
    Last edited by sleepy; 28-11-04 at 01:08 AM.

thank you very much blue and sleepy, my head has now doubled in mass.

much appreciated

JIMINY

King Zarathu Guest
    sleepy--your sourness has really gone past the border. ever since you joined this forum all i've ever heard you say is either supporting yourself or bitching at somebody--including myself. when we actually need help with our love life in threads, we don't want ur silly mouth coming in and bitching.

This is a LOVEforum, not a HATE forum. if you want to talk smack about our members who have been here longer and are respected by everybody--including the administrator and mods, take it to another place OR go to that wondering Hate thread that Illusional made

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/newpostinthread4812.html[/url]

Oh, and by the way--it REALLY pisses me off that you haven't READ (or COULDN'T read) the rules that say

NO DOUBLE POSTING MORON!

Thank you, thank you.
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 29-11-04 at 02:25 AM.

Every guy masterbautes. If he says he doesn't - he's either gay, has a messed up mind, or is lying.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa...a fight. i'm too lazy to scroll through all of this but i'll get to it later. i'm a procrastinator.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

King Zarathu Guest
    No... not a fight. some spoiled little girl being a whiny brat.

i masterbate around 4-5 times a week... especially wen watching xXx movies... i think wen u have a partner its not necessary for u to do the masterbatin'... somehow it will be part of her task... about stories, hmmm... i think i heard some stories told to me by my elder brothers i juz' forgot wat it is... anywys i don't pay much attention to it at all...

Quote Originally Posted by drakomaximoff
    i masterbate around 4-5 times a week... especially wen watching xXx movies... i think wen u have a partner its not necessary for u to do the masterbatin'... somehow it will be part of her task... about stories, hmmm... i think i heard some stories told to me by my elder brothers i juz' forgot wat it is... anywys i don't pay much attention to it at all...
    how nice! i usually do it for about 3 times a week... i guess u still don't hav a partner don't u? I think ur a dumb ass obligiting ur partner do masterbation for u as a task in ur relationship...hehe!!! peace out men!!
    LOVE HURTS!!!

i masturbate alot, alot. i need lots and lots of sex, if im not coming at least 2 times a day im ****ed, i jack off everyday if i have the chance, and if im with someone all day ****ing, after they go home im probly going to beat off again.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast