+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I feel hurt and confused

Don't worry about what she thinks right now. Right now you have to focus yourself. If she gets mad and starts bugging you bout everything tell her you must be left alone until your better. She may not like it, but you can't help how you feel and you have to get through this with class. Your doing what you gotta do man. If she doesn't contact you about anything keep strong on don't give into the temptation to contact her. If she does contact you give her the real reason why you have to stay away and move on. After she knows why, no matter what stay away from her in everyway.

Were here for you.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Thanks for all the help guys I really appericate it.

Well seeing as I will probably never see or talk to her again(depending if she ever contacts me again)

Hey, just 1 more thing, can some of you guys estimate how much she cares about me?? lol Just for fun ya know, Im really curious, I know you can't be 100% sure of couse but with all the info I given out and I swear in that story is every little detail.

So, humor me please. Probably make me feel better too.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    Thanks for all the help guys I really appericate it.

Well seeing as I will probably never see or talk to her again(depending if she ever contacts me again)

Hey, just 1 more thing, can some of you guys estimate how much she cares about me?? lol Just for fun ya know, Im really curious, I know you can't be 100% sure of couse but with all the info I given out and I swear in that story is every little detail.

So, humor me please. Probably make me feel better too.
    dude, stop giving a shit about her. she doesn't care about you at all. move the **** on.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    dude, stop giving a shit about her. she doesn't care about you at all. move the **** on.
    Alright easy lol. I am moving on I already deleted everything . I even deleted her friends.

So, your saying if i were dying or something, she wouldn't care? or what if I was in a freaking hospital man!

anachronistic Guest
    Alright easy lol. I am moving on I already deleted everything . I even deleted her friends.

So, your saying if i were dying or something, she wouldn't care? or what if I was in a freaking hospital man!
    i dont mean to be harsh; just to make a point, i sound harsh and to the point.

if you were dying, or in a hospital, and told her that, she might show sympathy, but she probably wouldnt give a flying ****.

dont be offended by this, but i think you need to get contact with a counselor. i think you are going to have trouble getting over this one, and i doubt you can overcome it yourself. let us know how things are going.

just forget about the girl. there are plenty of them out there, and ones that would dig you.

she might show sympathy, but she probably wouldnt give a flying ****????? So why would she even show sympathy?? Im confused here dude lol. So wow, so ur telling me it wouldn't matter to her AT ALL if i never even existed??? lol. oh wow.

Enough! Forget about her! Go see a hypnotist if you have to!
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    she might show sympathy, but she probably wouldnt give a flying ****????? So why would she even show sympathy?? Im confused here dude lol. So wow, so ur telling me it wouldn't matter to her AT ALL if i never even existed??? lol. oh wow.
    i am trying to be as nice as possible and tell you the bad news, but you are making it harder than hell.

most sane people want to be nice and not hurt your feelings. if you were in a hospital dying, it would be extremely rude of she didn't show sympathy. wouldn't it? or for anybody, in those circumstances. how would you act?

yes it is very possible that she doesnt care if you existed. she deleted you off her myspace, so technically that means you don't exist. right?

do you have aim? i can talk easier on there.

Stop talking about her and thinking about her. Clear your mind, and move foward. Its the only way.
    Last edited by Zach; 01-01-07 at 02:37 AM.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Oh my god you are such a pussy. She could hate you and want you to die and it wouldn't matter in the least. Goddamn, there are bi-polar people more emotionally stable then you
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

She didn't delete me, I deleted HER!

That other topic has nothing to do with Katie, that was a DIFFERENT girl alright?

anachronistic Guest
    She didn't delete me, I deleted HER!

That other topic has nothing to do with Katie, that was a DIFFERENT girl alright?
    how old are you, really? 15?

how old are you, really? 15?
    Why would I lie about my age? No Im 21. You can choose to believe this or not.

Its just that Im very stupid for my age is all and people thinking I am much younger really proves it.

Maybe thats why Katie didn't like me, she probably saw me as beneath her even though I was only being myself.

Maybe thats why people always ignore me, because I talk like an idiot and I've always been stupid. I don't know why Im like this and deep down I do feel depressed all the time because I hate myself.

anachronistic Guest
    Why would I lie about my age? No Im 21. You can choose to believe this or not.

Its just that Im very stupid for my age is all and people thinking I am much younger really proves it.

Maybe thats why Katie didn't like me, she probably saw me as beneath her even though I was only being myself.

Maybe thats why people always ignore me, because I talk like an idiot and I've always been stupid. I don't know why Im like this and deep down I do feel depressed all the time because I hate myself.
    and that's why you need to talk to a counselor. seriously, get professional help.

and that's why you need to talk to a counselor. seriously, get professional help.

I have before, but it won't change who I am. I will always be me and I guess I have to learn to live with that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast