+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question on Making the First Move, Please Read !

I don't think you two should date. This is not going to work out.

Originally posted by IceQueen
    I don't think you two should date. This is not going to work out.
    so straight forward...i like it but i don't think he will...but i would agree too...especially if he's been angry towards her even while she was drunk...they don't know each other enough to show emotions like that...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I disagree and agree. I didn't have the right to get upset with her about getting drunk etc. I was just is terrible mood. I apologized to her for this, she understands, I have a clean slate, I can't f-up anymore. She's gotten angry at me a couple of times too, and we know each other more then you think. The point is, I messed up, I recognized my mistakes and I shared them with her. She understood, and is giving me another chance. A sort of redemption, to show her I'm not some enraged person who loses control over the stupidest thigns. While you think it wouldn't work, I don't know. We have to actually try first. Those two outbursts were flukes. We will see how it goes, and if you two are indeed correct. Thank you for the feedback, although negative, I learn from it nonetheless.
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

To be captain redundancy, I screwed up, I admitted my mistake, she forgave me, I have a second chance. She still likes me, and my mistake wasn't that big. I'm human, an imperfect creature prone to making mistakes. However, if I make a mistake once, I won't make it again. I know you guys think it won't work, but I want to give it a shot. We haven't really gone on an real date yet, we have just hung out around campus. Though, we aren't strangers, we know a lot about each other. She gave me a second chance to redeem myself, so she is obviously interested. I just have to show her my true self, and that I'm not an asshole. This will be the last post until March 30th, because it's srping break and I'm going to be out of the country. Thanks for the help, and I hope you guys have a wonderful break as well.
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123