+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caught my GF in bed with someone else.

dude...you missed your chance!!!! you could have killed them both under "crime of passion"!!!!! wait...what state are you in? that only works in like less than 4 states in the US...

Does it sound like he is from the states??
    He isn't from America, Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Does it sound like he is from the states??
    He isn't from America, Duh.
    what'd i miss? i can't recall anything in the first post that indicates whether or not he's state-side. eh, whatever. i'm sure there must be some other nation where you can get away with murder as a "crime of passion"

Quote Originally Posted by Musicman

I said "Look if there's someone on there with you, best of luck to him ; if you treat him the same way you treated me he's in for one hell of a time!!".
    Wow! I think you handled this horrible, awful, nasty situation VERY VERY Well.

I think that she probably flip-flopped back and forth because she was sleeping with the other guy but I bet he doesn't want to actually be her boyfriend. With you, she had a stable, loving, generous boyfriend - and I'm sure everything was wonderful - but her wandering eye got the better of her and then - there she went. To her folly. I'm sure it won't last with this dude.

You will get over it. But don't ever sink into the feelings that you did ANYTHING wrong. This seems like really bad luck to have fallen in with a bad apple.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I "bled" and went through torment for 6 months when my GF of 4yrs left me last March. I only moved on when she moved away. You're beggin for heartache if you allow yourself to get that attached in 4 months.
    @ tavs
    sorry, dude, i didn't know that. "one week" just sounded really cold-blooded to me. (to be honest, the 4-months-bit had escaped my attention, it seemed like so much longer when i had finished reading the story) i fully agree with you on the "begging for heartache", but i'm a bit of a beggar myself, i'm afraid.
    Last edited by alice; 05-01-06 at 07:07 AM.

Lads, to clear up the confusion, I'm from Dublin, Ireland. Incidentaly my ex was from Cyrpus and has lived here for just 8 months, she didn't talk much about her past before she came here, so there was probably a history of doing this on other guys I didn't know about!

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    I think that she probably flip-flopped back and forth because she was sleeping with the other guy but I bet he doesn't want to actually be her boyfriend. .
    Thanks Clynn. I think your right - in fact, I've a strong suspicion that if I hadn't called up that day she would have continued the charade & probably kept me as her Boyfriend & had this other guy on the side.

She was absolutely, caught off guard when I called up, that was very obvious to me. Anyway, if they're in a relationship they both have no morals, so I can't imagine it will be the most stable in the world. They'll probably end up cheating on each other.

* Everyone : This forum has been a great help, hearing everyones opinion & it's definitely helped me see this as it is. I still get brief moments were I'm feeling so angry & upset I could scream, but I suppose that's to be expected.
    Thanks to everyone & keep your comments, opinions coming. It's great to hear different points of view on this *

Musicman u'r such a gentlemen.. if i were u i would of ***** slapped her and knocked down the door when she didn't open it. That's wat i would do if my bf cheated on me, i'm just lucky he didn't YET.. lolz

I like how calm you were but the relationship you should have ended earlier in my opinion. Right at the kiss I would have made her my EX.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I like how calm you were but the relationship you should have ended earlier in my opinion. Right at the kiss I would have made her my EX.
    I was going to - believe me! I had all my DVD's & CD's packed & by her front door & I told her straight "It was over! - that I couldn't trust her again!"

BUT..... she never gave me reason before to question her & she *seemed* so genuinely sorry for what happened that I felt I was over-reacting. On top of that it was Xmas week.

I was thinking it was a "Drunken- Xmas- party- kiss" that probably lasted a few seconds. I thought it would be too harsh to just drop her after she admitted it & apologised.

Now when I look back on it, I think there was more than a "Kiss" that happened that night... what do you guys reckon????
    Last edited by Musicman; 05-01-06 at 05:22 PM.

in fact, I've a strong suspicion that if I hadn't called up that day she would have continued the charade & probably kept me as her Boyfriend & had this other guy on the side.
    still not in for a little revenge?

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    still not in for a little revenge?
    Alice.... I might be persuaded. Any suggestions?

well, it's got to be subtle, so she'll never know what hit her.
    my ex has made it easy for me, because he's been treating his best friends shitty as well, they just didn't know. now they do …

Alice, I'm not gonna retaliate. I think it's better to have a quiet dignity & just end all communication. It show's I've self respect & absolutely reject her.

Tone Guest
    Now when I look back on it, I think there was more than a "Kiss" that happened that night... what do you guys reckon????
    Who cares? You shouldn't.

You caught her in bed with another man, that should be enough to want to put her far, far behind you without looking back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast